Tree of Savior Forum

[Video] Combat System Change Details - Part 2

I Have A Question:

1. How frequent does Elite Monsters will spawn?
  2. If there is New Item Grades, is there will be another identifier of it instead of just the color (like a text or something)?
  3. Did you have a plan to improve the games UI?
  4. Is there any speciality of Legendary Items instead of just hard to get and powerfull items?
  5. Any Rebalancing to other Items beside Agny Necklace?
3 Likes

Regarding your first question:
If they keep the kTest rates then those elite monsters are going to be quite common.

I didnā€™t pay close attention when running around but Iā€™d say 3-4 elite mobs were always present on the map.

Really interested on that field boss update :thinking:

Questions:

1. Any plans on making pvp more accesible? Meaning if in the future weā€™d be able to play pvp more than 2 hours a day. (Iā€™m not counting GBL.) This isnā€™t only on TBL which I would find great to be open more but if thereā€™s any other pvp content plans like for example specific maps for open pvp open all times etc.

2. Will field boss update include any revision to boss kits? Would it affect sorcerer summons/are there plans for more summons/summon specific balances? (In relation to different bosses.)

Please make a Legendary Audra but openning itā€™s wings. 170 audra looks like a dragon hugging an egg / gem. You could make like an awakened version. Cryo skills +2 and Ice property dmg and make it an animated weapon flapping itā€™s wings, and i donā€™t know, smth else hueheuhue

4 Likes

Question:

Is there any plan to balance certain Boss Card Effect?
For example Mole Card, Chapparition Card, and Nuale Card for atk/def % related.

Will there any improvement for INT state? Like reduce cast time and cast animation, the wizard cast animation are quite long and bothersome if hopefully someway to reduce them.

1 Like

That is interesting, but as for cast speed, to make a counterpart of the physical classes DEX, for casters could be SPR. Also, SPR could increase Magic Amp (magic critical, it is a critical state of magic, no matter how you look at it lol).

@STAFF_Yuri

These new weapons 315 HG your damage is still being studied?
A dropped weapon having the same status and possibly even better than a weapon with prac, even base STR damage and critical rate are better than 15 DEX and 8INT, will prac weapons have a better buff than these to sample yet?

Doublestack

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/303101

HG315 Pistol

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/303304

This is by far the best suggestion iĀ“ve ever read in this Forum.
I realy would love something like that.

@STAFF_Yuri again not really sure if this has been answered or asked but when do you plan on implementing these changes??

The date is still TBA aka no one knows yet as far as I know

Yeah, please clarify this. The video says ā€œRegular monsters will no longer use advanced skills, and they will not run away from you.ā€ The example kepa ran at low HP. The low HP running may happen too often or trigger at the wrong time, but in moderation it can be fun. The real problem is monsters always run back when they get away from their from their spawn points, which is annoying and interrupts the flow of combat. I hope this leash distance mechanic will be removed (or given a massively larger range) for regular monsters.

1 Like