Tree of Savior Forum

Viable Cannoneer Builds

Is there a viable cannoneer build that works well in velcoffer?

first i m not a main archer/cannonner.
A viable build will prob use cannonner 3 and quarrel shooter, maybe with sapper?

Cannoneer only combo well with falconer and appraiser so…
filler classes can be A2 for “kneeling shot” and “Swift Step: Critical Rate”, Ranger for crit rate, wugu for zhendu or Quarrel Shooter for “running shot” and “deploy pavise” which is rly good to protect you while kneeling or in bazooka stance.
I guess your options for the first 4 ranks are:

A3 - Ranger1
A3 - wugu1
A2 - Ranger1 - Wugu1
A1 - QS3

For ranks 5 and up this is the best combo:

App-Falco2-Cannoneer3

PS.: I really like scout1 in this build just because you can set up while invisible. It also makes PVE quests a lot easier because of the reduced aggro. DPS wise: not your best option.

I suppose Quarrel shooter has more synergy because it can set down a minibase and give you knockback resistance while on Bazooka Mode.

1 Like

That is what i use. Also some of the effect of running shot works while in bazooka stance, idk if it’s the extra line on basic attacks or the + damage%, definitely it’s not the atk speed.

What about the changes we are getting?

• QS 3 seems like a solid choice for cannoneers now. Knockback/knockdown immune + casting “running shot” and “deploy pavise” while in bazooka stance.
  • “Bazooka” might overshadow “kneeling shot” for good. Archer 2 is dead to me.

In my case, since i don’t have falco, i will be using A1 - QS3 -App - Ranger1 - Cannoneer3 - Scout 1