Tree of Savior Forum

Velcoffer`s Builds

Nah the dumbest post of the year goes to that Klaipeda guy claiming to be innocent from the recent exploit then mysteriously disappearing after proven guilty.

1 Like

He was from Klaipeda actually :tired:

Not so sure if you are dodging the question, or just actually think that musket armor break actually reduce def of monstersā€¦ i may be missing something, i was thinking that musket was for sniper ā€œmax dmgā€ and grooving muzzle that ā€œignoreā€ % of def and does more lines of dmg in critsā€¦

Soooooo, when you say ā€œarmor breakā€, is it in the sniper serenity atribute that its for pvp due to not working on mobs or the grooving muzzle??

Sniper serenity has a armor reduction effect , which reduces the def by 50% for both magic & phys . To apply it , you have to be in serenity & use any musket skill or auto attack , casting other skills from another class tree wont extend the duration , the armor break duration is 3s and refreshable .

is it similar like Lancerā€™s crush? i wonder if lancer viable as support/dps on velco

you may want to learn about things before posting as if you have knowledge of them

Ok, so then can any1 post a video of sniper serenity armor break working on mobs??? Because when i had the musket3 it didnt work that wayā€¦

Alsoā€¦

https://tos.neet.tv/misc/buffs?q=armor+break

The 0 def armor break was changed to something around 10-15% iirc, usually last very few secondsā€¦
I really dont know where you got the 50%ā€¦

https://rjgtav.github.io/tos-database/database/attributes/313023

Also, if you hover the mouse on the ā€œarmor breakā€ debuff on enemy, it will show that it removes the gear or something similar, dont remember the exact sentenceā€¦

You could do the sameā€¦ or at least show some proof of what you are sayingā€¦ just check it out in game if you have a musket3ā€¦

Againā€¦ some kind of proof that sniper serenity actually reduce def or just stop spreading misinformationā€¦

tos.neet is outdated, but Iā€™m guessing this is what you mean

Monsters technically have ā€œbuilt-inā€ armor. So the defenses they have is already considered their armor defense, and sniper serenityā€™s attribute reduces this. I have no proof but I do notice my damage increases whenever I party with a musketeer. Itā€™s not misinformation. Itā€™s already known to be very useful for content with high def/mdef monsters such as demon lords and velcoffer. Go try partying with a musketeer3 in a demon lord hunt or velcoffer and check out your damage. Normal mobs wonā€™t really be cut out for it since their defenses arenā€™t as high as the current end game bosses.

Already did, thats why am asking for actual proof on itā€¦ maybe they did change it in the last 2-3 months since i reseted mi musket3ā€¦

Also, tos neet is WAY more updated than tosbaseā€¦

Also, there is multiples ā€œarmor breaksā€ as keywords in the databse, and they dont work the same wayā€¦

Also, what you showed there with tosbase is the old 0 def debuffā€¦ that currently is 10-15% def reductionā€¦ go try a HL ā€œarmor breakā€ if you dont believe meā€¦

tos.neet.tv was updated last May 15, 2018 and doesnā€™t even have pied piper, exo, and rank 10.
tosbase.com was updated July 10, 2018 and has pp, exo, and r10.

I was looking for the armor break debuff and I was just following up on what you said:

If you donā€™t have a musketeer 3, then go party with one and check out your damage. Itā€™s such a hassle to give any proof of it since the def reduction only matters in content where it isnā€™t really that easy to test around.

If you cant give any proof, then dont spread misinformationā€¦ at least am saying this from the stand point of me actually have played with a musketā€¦ and unless something changed in the last 2-3 months, it doesnt work in pveā€¦

Also, the ā€œupdateā€ of tosbase was for the char simulator mainly, they didnt touch the buff/debuff partā€¦

As I said, itā€™s not misinformation. Your experience 2-3 months ago is different from the experience of players right now.

Go test it out yourself. Everyone else seems to agree that sniper serenity does decrease def/mdef NOW (maybe it didnā€™t 2-3 months ago, I donā€™t know) in content where it matters and that youā€™re currently the only one contesting it, so I guess the burden of proof should be on you and not on everyone else whoā€™re actually playing (or partying with) a musketeer c3 and noticing the difference in their damage.

And regardless whatever content was updated in the database, I was just following up on what you said and found the debuff closely related to that.

how about Lancerā€™s Crush, does it work similarly?

It technically should but I donā€™t know about the mdef since the skill only mentions physical and I donā€™t really know people who still play lancer.

Bring a musketeer to do demon lord态velcoffer or lv18 guild event.

You can find that there is a huge difference between with and without armor break debuff.

Normally, my damage on demon lord is around 300k

But my damage can go up to 600k~750k with armor break.

minus 50% pdef and patk. and minus 50% eq pdef/mdef.

Equipment pdef/mdef is only for pvp though.

If defense is chosen, also reduces affected enemy playerā€™s physical and magical defense from equipment by 50%

yea, thats why i m wondering, since u said monster have ā€œbuilt-inā€ armor.

Oh I see, but the crush attribute says ā€œplayersā€ while sniperā€™s serenityā€™s attribute says ā€œenemiesā€.

in game says enemy, not player.