Tree of Savior Forum

Velcoffer cant see magic circle

Half way velcoffer cant see boss skill and heal tiles…
Any one know how to fix?

maybe on the graphyc setting image

alrdy check this box…

Uncheck it and recheck it, spam it like 5 times. That works for me most of the time.

If there are too many ground effects on screen, the game begins picking and choosing which to show.

2 Likes

did that too T.T
Will try hard next time

I have the same problem. Portals and ground tiles don’t show, even with all options checked. This is annoying for Raid or quests that involve removing some portals or ground tiles…

i com to have the same problem but only with one char anyone can fix that problem ?

That’s what I did as a workaround when it happened to me. The main problem simply was that all settings were not saved when logging off, so the checkbox was unchecked the next time you would log in.

Note: this problem doesn’t happen to me anymore. Settings are now properly saved, so I guess the bug was ninja-fixed in a previous patch.

1 Like

i dont know i still have this problem and sometimes its weird because i can se some heal tiles on the ground but not others from other clerir

This. Obvious when you play a warlock and use Invocation + Meteor on weaklings. The game engine is not able to display all the spirits generated by your attack and simply puts some little shades instead.

Another thing to considerate: your “optimization” setting (low/auto/disable). Disable actually means that the engine will try as much as possible to display the maximum elements on screen. Low will try to optimize your FPS and will probably cut off many graphical effects. Auto will try to balance the two modes. Be sure the setting is on “disable” if you still have the problem.

I have noticed that certain class combinations cause things like heals to disappear nearly instantly and it’s unrecoverable. In particular, seems to be the worst on my PD when we have a falc and BM. Not sure if related, I don’t think any one skill in particular causes it, but some certainly make it happen faster than others.