Tree of Savior Forum

[Updated] Let us discuss about our new homepage!

• Professional
  • Informative
  • Visually appealing
  • Easy to use
  • Not really meets my expectation

0 voters

Please rate our forum in 5 level points, 1 is lowest, and 5 is best

0 voters

Hello Saviors, Well as you see now the new homepage is here!

But to begin, I would like to ask you about three questions. - and about the poll above too.

Sorry for the one who already replied… I need to add another poll about it

9 Likes

“Not really meets my expectation” is not a sentence that makes any sense.
And do you want us to rate the forum all in all, or the new design of the forum?

4 Likes

Too bright.

Anything brighter than my future hurts my eyes, but the interface is good.

14 Likes

Yeah, I was to change this into Not so appealing but, seems I can’t change after the poll is up :frowning:
pretty much in general. like, too bright, the hyperlink in the guide is not working etcs.

Actually, the home page looks really amazing. I’m quite proud of it. It could use a toner – where people could switch to a darker mode, but otherwise, amazing job.

3 Likes

Relatively few has had the time to vote or answer. So you still got time to quickly delete and replace it, I would recommend that you also include your line with info on what sort of feedback you are after. As the question itself is really broad and people might not give you the answers you are looking for.

why is everything so white? you should make a night and day mode and btw I hate white the one before was better to read and post

Server Klaipedia
Team RevenantWings

The white background in the forum section is the only thing that bothers me actually.
Bring back the old dark blue background. It was easier to read and wasn’t as stressful to the eyes as the white background is.

Adding in an option that toggles between a light and dark background would be awesome. Opening the page in a dark room seared my eyes.

News page looks aite. The simpler design makes everything look better, although I find the logo to be a little out of the place.

Sup m8s.
What about the old background? At least on forum, should be really nice.
I like the new design, it’s simple and easy. With some good arts on it and few improvments should be even better.
Keep up with the good work :smiley:

look good better than the old one :3

OMG!OMG!congratulations! Renovation is always welcome! So I love you Tree of savior, this motivates me to play more and more …

MY EYES ARE MELTING
Please re-adjust to something like this…
It’s easier to read…
(totally not a pantsu pattern)

finally , some official info about ToS ! maybe ?

5 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri the new website is really awesome. I love it, especially the rank, class and game guide sections. Finally my suggestions have come true :grinning:

However I would like to suggest to have the dark mode for the forum. The current white theme sometimes is hard to read (and hurt my eyes also…).
The rank up section should display skill points and skill info (dmg, sp cost, cd…) as well. The current info is too simple.

Thank you for the update!

damn white background…

look like a paper and very bright.
:smiley::smile::smile:

I like the new user interface, but like others are saying, the white background on the forum is killing me.

It has a really nice layout, but the white is very bright… and I preferred the older background.

Maybe a dark mode, or darken it / make the background and text column different colors to pull more eye-attention to the text and posts and it should be fine.

1 Like

this is the old forum layout…

even I with memory problems can remember all this white…

or black cause am using a coloring add-on on FF :expressionless:

as for the main page…

but I can get use to it…

OH! and one more thing, “Professionalism” can go choke on it if there is no soul and joy bh it :smiling_imp: