Tree of Savior Forum

[Updated] Let us discuss about our new homepage!

Bring back the server statuses :v
And as before, add a Night mode toggle here in the forums.

1 Like

Just visited the website and i was pleasantly surprised. Its nice that you guys are incorporating steam options to you site now that really helps people like me to check the latest in the cash shop since i often visit your site. News sections are more robust so you you can really see what updates are coming up. I love how you use ingame are i should give new people a sense of appreciation for the type of artstyle you guys have. Only gripe i have is that the options on your banner dont have drop downs for what the options are. But im just lazy that haha.

Still gave a 3. Itā€™s missing server status bar somewhere and itā€™s kinda TOO WHITE now. Also missing night mode to those who prefer it too.
Design and aesthetic tho, pretty good.

Keep updating Classes section, should make it a planner like some fansites have where we see what each skill gives and can ā€œlevel upā€ it showing each new stats and all and make it a good planner that in the end we can share with others too, would be very nice.

Maybe a ā€œlook out forā€ section where you guys could keep updated with exciting new things to come (as a quick example, this may16 update would be listed there). A section where all patch note would be compiled, not like a lot of different maintenance posts but a quick resume of all the monthā€™s changes so we can quick look into what has changed in a better way, or some kind of better ā€œhistoryā€ mode, pretty difficult to search out tons of maintenance notes just so we can find a change we donā€™t remember well.

On another note, please look into and fix auto-swap weapon bug, pretty sad to Cannon/Musket users, after last patch ā€œoptimizationā€ it bugs out and stay with the Cannon/Musket it swapped forever, not going back to the first set as usual.

[Updated] after finishing with some add-on magicā€¦

@STAFF_Yuri I like it :blush:

here is a TLDR: Added stuff = :heart_eyes: | Removed stuff = :disappointed:

5 Likes

It s too white @@, i 'd prefer more green :seedling:

1 Like

The homepage is okay but forum is too white. Please tone it down. My eyes are in pain.

TOO BRIGHT it hurts my eyes

too bright in the forum section ):
The rest is cool!

We already had issues before with this white forum theme, put at least a dark theme so we can change to it, it hurt the eyes so badly that I feel like closing this tab to never open it again.

2 Likes

Overall the new UI is nice, but yeah as others have mentioned, the white background hurts my eyes, especially when youā€™re on your phone in bed at night reading the forum.

Edit: Oh, and did you remove the Dev Tracker / Mod Posts tab? i cant seem to find it.

~hiss~ itā€™s too bright

1 Like

Night Mode will be nice, but yeah everything looks cleaner now.

please help, its too bright. My eyes hurt.

I absolutely hate flat website design, especially with the horizontal cuts. It is overused in website design today, literally 90% of the internet uses the same flat 100% pagewidth design. I know flat is ā€œinā€ right now with the internet, but flat is pretty bland to be honest.

It needs something to give it texture. NOT parallax effects as those are horribly overused right now too.

Other than visual appeal, I like everything else about it.

Homepage and other sections are good but the forum with white background is something too much dazzling

I might need an eyesight surgery soon this way :fearful:
The idea is cool, but yeah white is eye-killing.

Dark background with light text is much better to read. As for the elements restyling, thatā€™s pretty good (as it is the search function for the published news).

Itā€™s been said about a million times, and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be said another million times.

Itā€™s too white. Bring back the old background so I donā€™t have to squint to read. Iā€™m already blind.

I wish there were more colors to choose between, i dislike that my screen is just plain white now when i browse the tos forums.

I dont think there was anything wrong with old color theme.

Easy to use new website.

Well itā€™s a nice interface bt to bright xD
Soo mā€¦ Iā€™m
Bk201
Orsha