Tree of Savior Forum

About the class list on the site

So, new site, cool!
class list, well, better late than never.

But here are a question.
Why sapper ‘boom trap’ atributes are listed as circle 1?, since it is a skill circle 2.

plz tell me that there is a error on this list, :pensive:
because, I also saw some atributes of archer and fletcher getting pushed from circle 1 to circle 2/3

1 Like

better just stick with 1 thread man, please don’t make more thread about this

use this

or this

1 Like

As i see it, this threads are about the new layout not necessary
about the content of it.
besides, my question is more related to the renewal than the site properly

I don’t see any reason not to individually discuss some details. Specificity is useful, particularly when the other topic is monumentally large. Talking about individual sections like the News or Class Lists or Forum in their own threads keeps discussion better organised and focused on those individual features.

I wouldn’t want one thread to discuss 50 different classes in the game, so I don’t see why we should force people into one thread for the many different features of the site worth talking about.

If people run through the class list and find errors, this seems like a more useful way to organise them than a massive thread where they’d be scattered among many other different issues and complaints.

3 Likes

Are you aware that “design” is different from “content” right? Tbh, I find the OP’s question really reasonable to be done outside of that IMC post, since it doesn’t necessarily is all about tha page’s design.

The main point here is to discuss possible nerfs on some classes, which have some skill attributes being moved to higher circles. And in this specific case, some Sapper skill attributes being available at circle 1 when the related skill is unlocked at class circle 2. Does it make sense at all? In this case, I think not. But what about circle 1 skills having attributes moved to circle 2 and 3? Isn’t that worth discussing?

When I look at these points, I don’t think this topic belong to a “Let’s discuss the new page design!” thread. These, my friend, are classes’ mechanics, and would have nothing to do with the new page if, as OP said, wasn’t for the new “rank up” feature.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.