Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

I cannot answer to your question, but you might check https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/3w0w1z/guilds_can_declare_war_with_each_other_warring/ for the discussion of the players :smile:

Dragoon skills were not moulded around Cataphract, so no Dragoon skills can be used as a Cataphract.

Guess IMC cracked their head somewhere during development.

I heard the theory that the animations for a mounted Dragoon haven’t been made yet, that’s the reason for being unable to use Cata’s skills, however it’s gonna change in the future. Let’s hope so, otherwise the whole Drag’s design is really a mistake.

My take away from all this.

Sidenote: that first Orsha City Tour thumbnail is absolute click bait…

1. Hah! I knew Dragoon was going to be an upgraded version of both Cata and Hop, my Sword>Sword>Hoplite>Cata>Hop>Cata>Dragoon is looking even more viable. (dont care about not being able to use drag skills on mount , that will eventually get fixed)

2. But oh no, as a career Alchemist I was hoping to use Sorc’s summon to assist me in leveling, but with the recent changes I might have have to tweak my builds quite a bit.

3)Hmmm, Guilds open PVP war with other guilds in fields, not really a fan of this. considering if your guild holds a popular spot it’ll get attack constantly and you’d never have rest. Also as a career Alchemist I’m not exactly built for combat , was hoping for a “Workshop Guild” that focuses on reducing craft time.

1. Featherfoot’s Blood bath…I was like “OMG” for the full 5 seconds

Aaaaand that’s my initial take away on it.

2 Likes

I think that if you want a silent and calm guild, you can always move to calm area and do not worry about being assaulted :wink:

1 Like

or form alliances and protect each other

im imagining a alliance of guild that play during certain hrs of the day to protect each others towers.

@DiscKZee input?

@GM_Erick @STAFF_John
WAIT IMC is guild war open 24/7 or only set during a certain time of a day/week.

You know, you cant attack untags and i guess both guilds would need to accept war to each other… And yes, just move to another area if you dont like it and let ppl who want to play against other guilds get it. Safe nonstop farm without anything but grind isn’t so much fun you know…
and im so happy for this - they are added pvp for this game (not arena, open pvp!) - it should be realy fun, cause grind is easy and not realy worth to play this game long time

I prefer PVP in its proper place, an arena, a specific map etc etc, I don’t like PVP in the field, and if you’re at war with another team I don’t think you have a choice , there’s no evidence that states otherwise, you’ll probably get ganked in field weather you like it or not.

but isnt it up to the guildmaster to determine the fate of a guild to be a combat based or pacifist

Yeah but I don’t think its your choice if another guild makes war to you, unless there’s evidence of some sort of prompt?

I’m pretty sure it’s something the guildmaster has to accept after the guild master of the other guild sends it, otherwise it would be unhealty comunity wise as PK Guilds would run rampant.

2 Likes

No changes in barbarian?

On a side note …

Hype for Dragoon,

GAE BOLG!!

We have no proof of that though, wish someone from the KRToS could clarify.

Nope. Swordsman is the only class that did not get any nerfs (they did not have any C1 skills from icbt moved to C2 or C3 ranks like the other classes)

In fact, their ranks actually got buffed. I heard Corsair got new pistol skill and pistol compatibility with a couple previous skills. Highlander got 0 cooldown now on skyliner. and there is datamined stuff that suggests they are adding a couple new skills to Doppel and fencer ranks.

tl;dr IMC still love swordies

Tree of Sword Art Saviors

For me it’s pretty cool i mean hey it’s War :grimacing:

Yea, atm ToS is pretty boring game, with pvp it would be much more interesting. Also farms… i hate farms, idk why they are adding this to the game. I mean, its ok, if you want seed some plants - do it, but i guess they should concentrate on other aspects of the game, like interesting content and things that will make people to play this game more and more… And farms totally not worth it lol

Its part of guild content and Templar skill set so its being added with Templar seems fairly clear to me.