Tree of Savior Forum

► UPDATED: 18/12◄ kOBT Preview - up-to-date patch notes, new classes and skills, Orsha town and more! [BIG POST]

I dont said it bad, just i dont think it’s a part what will let ppl stay in the game
Raids, intersting and hard dungeons, party quests, gvg, open pvp vs another guild for something - it’s much more interesting as guild content, dont you think?

Yes and some of that is there / on the way but in order to do guild content they have to implement templar first and gardening is associated with the templar class so it comes first with the implementation.

Thanks for consolidating this information into one place, it’s very helpful now that my thread (which is now locked) has gotten extremely big and cluttered.

I’ll be making another thread soon though, so any new information should be posted somewhere.

6 Likes

I’ll paste my fb-comment from the blog, because it got longer than intended anyway Dx

“A guild can specialize in agriculture or in combat.”
Cool XD
Add even more “specializations” for guilds if you have any other interesting ideas for it please :smiley:

Great idea with Guild towers being out on fields. I like the thought of a GvG activity happening within the world of the game rather than being a mechanic that’s separated in some specific part of the game (so, in this case, some random player just exploring Ramstis bridge might see some action and wonder what it’s about etc.), am eager to hear more about such mechanics.

LOL I knew there was some kind of purpose for Talt coming, the jokes about the uselessness of Talt started to become boring after 3 weeks.

New classes seem interesting as usual (warlock looks kind of party-like for such a dark class though XD), and I do like the idea of Guild-leading being tied to an actual class, since the game is all about classes and roles in the first place anyway , it fits well :smiley: And with like ~12 or so ranks to play through, “sacrificing” 1-3 of them specifically for making a guild is not THAT big of a deal… or rather, if the skills actually turn out to be worthwhile or even crucial, then it will not be a sacrifice in the first place ;D (lots of people seem to view it as one for some reason…but are fine with Alchemist being a rank6-wizard class that also requires to invest ranks into it?)

I love the idea of a second starting town with a parallel quest-path, as I was already hoping for a while that there would be more of them (especially for spicing up replayability for making alt-characters, but also because it makes the world feel bigger and more diverse). I would welcome more of them too, not necessarily for release already (perfectly fine with 2 for release), but every now and then in future updates, expanding “early-game” would be really nice.
Actually, it would be interesting if you guys keep expanding the “early-game” in general from time to time (rather than exclusively adding content further at the late-game parts). So for example a new starting town with its whole early quest-line is one example of course, but a whole different example I’m thinking of is: adding “third” classes at ranks sometimes too (so for example a wiz-rank2-class added, let’s say Thundermancer, as a third option next to Pyromancer and Cryomancer, etc.). And as those classes are also an option to be taken at later ranks, no one would feel completely forced to make a new character just for those…if of course as you said in a Q&A, low-rank classes will keep being useful even at higher levels. Or a new instance dropped into a range between 2 existing instances (like on that’s higher than Underground Chapel 60 and lower than Historic ruins site lv90) etc. Once the game is out and updates bring new content, don’t forget to focus on expanding early-game from time to time too.

I really enjoyed iCBT2, felt like there is still a lot of work to be done before it feels like it’s ready for release (especially in class-balance and making a lot of skills more useful, as well as some quite core-mechanics could use adjustments before it’s too late (exp from mobs scaling with level is kind of crap right now), and plenty of minor annoyances to improve (like killquests only counting for last hitter, which motivates KSing. either make all participants get the kill or the one who did most of the damage to the monster), but all these things are being pointed out by a lot of ppl on these forums and other sites, and probably most in languages I don’t speak… but I am already amazed at how much work and passion has been put into this game (just visually and sound-wise alone, I had a lot of “Wow”-moments simply from exploration), despite it still not making any profit for some time (however that does beg the question more and more about when we will hear about in what ways the game is planned to finance itself after release). I am looking forward to more blogposts and news in general, and will be excited to play again in iOBT whenever that will happen -

Random suggestion of the day: it would be nice if class-costumes would get (even just minor) changes for 2nd and 3rd circle, so people would see from my clothes I’m a Cryomancer3 instead of still looking exactly like any Cryo1.

4 Likes

Thank you, you are the best! Keep spoiling us with the information as we wait patiently for the iOBT <3 Looking forward to the new topic indeed, as the previous one got a bit clustered with spam discussion not connected with the topic at all.

1 Like

This please. It’s an awesome idea.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s because I’m such a big Harvest Moon fan,but I’m hyped for the farming aspect of the game.I’ve always had a lot of fun with it and would love to make a farming/crafting only guild.Templar isn’t the most interesting thing to me,however…so maybe if someone else does it I’ll join them.

Hopefully some awesome Korean OBTer can get Druid and test out if IMC fixed it and Carnivory works without Chortas (like the skill description supposedly says). Otherwise, what’s the point of having it at C1?

Being a Druid in icbt I also think that the build is OP and I don’t mind a nerf, but not to the point of making a whole circle useless.

It’s up now.

1 Like

I’ve been doing some testing and seems like Carnivory works without Chorts on grassy terrain (It works in Srautas George and Nefritas Cliff at least). But seriously, limiting Carnivory to grassy terrains is so lame, specially on higher lvl areas where there is no grass at all.

I really hope they make Carnivory work anywhere (with or without grass areas), otherwise Druid is pretty much useless.

So it doesnt work anywhere else right now?

I’ve added buffs & nerfs section and… reached the characters’ limit :X Should have posted just below the main post so there are 2 to work with.
If there is something to be added in the future, I will remove the links to animated costumes and move them to a different post.

Really nice job putting all this information in a big post. Thank you :slight_smile:

This is wrong.
Sky Liner is a Highlander C2 skill that had it’s CD removed.

I really hope they change it back, because it seems to be really broken this way lol

1 Like

Just a little correction:

• Highlander’s Sky Liner cooldown removed (changed to 0s).
  • Doppelsöldner […]

By the way, Warrior will be a new name for Swordsman?

Thank you for the amazing job!

PS. ops, @Ranlek replied first.

1 Like

Oh right! Thank you, gotta correct it right away :slight_smile:

Thank you! Haha, I have no clue why I wrote everywhere warrior instead of a swordsman. I just memorized this name for some reason. Gonna correct it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just to update, Summon Guild Member for Templar has been changed to summon 1 guild member at Level 1, and +1 member per level.

It’s hard to see if there’s any more changes with the big amount of patch notes, I’ll have to go through them again. Hopefully someone will be able to translate it soon, but it’s a lot!

4 Likes

Still no clarification on how declaring war on another guild works?

Sword Art
S word Art
SA word rt
SA vord rt
SAv ord rt
SAv orI rt
SAvI or rt
SAvIor rt

Tree of Sword Art => Tree of Savior RT => RT=> R Tcejorp => projecT R

(O.O) (O.O) (O.O)

this one is translation error, CurriesHS later correct it to “Fixed Magic Missile additional procs occurring even when the target is not asleep. (T/N: I knew I forgot something! here is corrected translation. it was weirdly worded in the first place.)”

i believe MM sometimes auto-proc even target isn’t sleep,which is considered a bug so they fixed it. all in all, MM remain the same OTZ

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/3vaz4i/kcbt3_december_3rd_update/

1 Like

Thanks, will correct when I’m back home!