Tree of Savior Forum

Update regarding the next CBT

its still a good game actually… and theyre still putting more contents

also the CBT for BnS english is this 30th

Huh… guess I was just biased against it because it took so long and I wasn’t really a fan of the game mechanics. If content is good however, that’s nice :smiley:

WOOO OH YESS! Hope I can get a beta key I really want to play this next CBT >.<

Thank you IMC <33333333333

Goes the “previous testers” include the ones that got the key in the second wave?

YES!! Que venha mais um Beta! GO ARGONAUTS!

Uploading… I can has key this time? Last time I didn’t get a key, I died. I don’t like being dead, pls gib rez.

Yeaaahhhh finally!!! HYPE TRAIN!!

O LAWD, It’s happening! :smiley:

@Nickyan o3o ohhhhhh that’s a good question. I would think that anyone who had actually tested in iCBT would join again in the second iCBT because we already have the client and just need to patch the game but this is just an assumption.

This bugs me a bit because I heard that some people from the second wave of testers didn’t actually get the survey at the end of the iCBT so issues with emails and accounts make me worried (not for myself but for others)

side note: lol “This topic has 215 posts awaiting approval”

Nice! It’s so weird. The last time I checked on this site was the ending of the first test. I had a weird feeling in my gut and was reminded of this game so it was crazy to see this thread was recently posted. So refreshing seeing that 5000 additional users will be added!! crosses fingers for key :3

maybe this time my chance to playing CBT :’( , i missed 1st CBT damn :joy_cat:

The hype !! CAn’t wait , i hope i will get a key to play with my friend bosetti , i’m really excited about this game , see you on the game guys have fun.

Oh I am so happy, I can finally be Top 1 in the world in ToS !! So good !!!

Sweet! Missed out on the first beta, am eager to get a chance to be in on this one!

TY for the update I hope I can get a beta key this time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Please don’t rush the game take your time “haste makes waste” :joy:

nice, hope to get the key for iCBT. tried indonesian beta for only 2 days and still want to explore more, given this 2nd beta will be approx 1 month in length

Let’s go guys!!! Let’s go on the hype train!!

Thank you for the update guys! And now everybody on the train!!!