Tree of Savior Forum

Update regarding the next CBT

Can’t wait! I’m excited to see how it turns out, I hope I get a key though :frowning: At least one to play with my waifu.

I really hope im allowed to enter in, ive been so determined to try this game out

oh my god, imc i f*cking love you for this, the best is that you will take all the previous tester’s as well!!! damn fap fap

YESSSSSSS ~ Good update, it’s nice too see that you guys want us to explore even more for a better final game release. Have fun everyone. :smile:

until there… Watching japanese twitch =)

1 Like

Hurray, I won’t be joining my friends late this time! Last time the 2nd batch got added so late it sucked for that. >.<

weeeee I hope to get a key :smiley:

This is really awesome! Thanks for the updates and I hope to be able to get a chance to enjoy this CBT and give good feedback!

Pray, increase the exp rate so that we can taste the end-game contents to the fullest :smiley:

So for cbt1 testers can we just patch the cbt1 client or download another client?

Finally i can join this again =]
THANKS IMCs!!

Oh thank you god I’ve been bored out of my mind :open_mouth:

Need spouse support system :3
(aka hubby has a key while i do not ;_; )

One more time, yay!!!

Totally excited!!!

This is going to be awesome once more, once more onto the fray!

Yay that’s a real good news !
I hope you guys, get you key, I already have mine if the first CTB players have it~

Yeah, people who played first iCBT already have access to the next iCBT. Here’s a quote in the topic post.

Thanks for the news, been waiting anxious for it, good work on the game.

cool hehe, ill wait to see when it will open for play, its october 1st now so probably soon.

Ikr, it was a statement ^^’