Tree of Savior Forum

Update Preview Pt. 2: Guild Housing and Legend-grade Equipment

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Update Preview Pt. 2: Guild Housing and Legend-grade Equipment’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1774

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

hmm wait a minute:

• idea
  • functionality
  • creativity
  • ECONOMY
    image monies
    monies2
4 Likes

To be honest this should of been a thing when GVG was introduced,I find it kinda too late…

I dont like housing :<

I would like to have… individual private housing

4 Likes

I prefer individual housing (room) as well, since guild master may not allow people to change / purchase things.

As our level increases, I think they should add technologies to increase HP pots, buff food, and etc. They should allow us to farm (plant) more items.

Meanwhile, the first thing I want them to fix is alliances. It is often that newbie on our guild/alliance are killing our own people, this is just something we should avoid. And there should be some guild events between alliances, and making use of alliance tower for porting to our own guild tower would be awesome.

Some specific guild buff should be introduced, for example, merchant guild may get reduced tax, while exploring guild may get speed buff, PvE guild may get additional dungeons, Boss guild may get room for boss fight, PvP guild … Afterall, if they can share one buff / guild bonus to alliance guild, that maybe cool as well. It opens up alliance strategy.

1 Like

i remember back then they said they would introduce private housing first before guild hangout customization owO

does this mean they’re going to implement both already? Owo

1 Like