Tree of Savior Forum

[Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers

i pray all day for Eu server soo i trust IMC for picking the best for EA or 1 weeks later maybe ! cuz alot EU players have taking EA pack…

1 Like

Looks like a bunch of quotes from non-IMC members…why are those relevant?

EDIT: NVM, looks like steam is refunding even though it is counter to their own policy. Pretty poor standards but hey, their business to run.

Are you still confused?

Do you think ever before you post?

What’s wrong with people on this forum, I swear.

Edited my post. Saw the screenshots.

The steam statement is pretty clear that it is non-refundable.

For DLC they must mean it is non-refundable after you use it, which makes sense.

Taken from the FAQ:

Very well designed (and described) suggestion I’d say. Roughly the same as what I suggested to put up a playable server for SEA in near future and in due time to free transfer of character over to the playable latency server. Well I guess yours is much more straightforward and less complications:). Most of us dont really mind that bad latency at the very beginning, it’s just players will not want to progress something that just get stuck in a bad ping server in a foreseeable time. We’ll really appreciate if you can really consider our ideas.

1 Like

Well it’s great that we can keep our packages and open them later but it’s pretty much pointless to progress my characters on a server if I can’t transfer them later.
Please make an EU server for the 29. Even if western europe may play okish on East Coast US servers, for Central and Eastern Europe it will be unfair.
Plus it’s suppose to be an international release, not an NA release and yet NA is always favored… we also pay, and we pay quite a lot and we deserve fair conditions.
Please consider this, as you considered postponing the release date and changing of the packages.
I don’t even mind paying more, paying a transfer or whatever is needed but I want to have a fair gaming experience.

2 Likes

me and my friends (16) from middle east and crazy about the game actually they recruiting more players atm so expect crazy community from Asia/Eu

I KNOW RIGHT?! that is so true.

Hello @Derael,

We will give an update when we reach any sort of conclusion.
However, please note that the processes involved are more complicated than some people think.

It is a different process from system to system, software to software, game to game. So while previous examples or experiences may be used as examples we cannot use them as textbook cases to simply use as a walk-through.

Signed,
Staff_Ethan

@STAFF_Ethan
There are no problem with a west coast server right ? its still in the US afterall.

200ms from SEA/OCE to west coast then we are good.

I don’t know much about servers structure etc.

But i know. Tha tif you do a backup of a data … you can install said data on any server, that fits the requirment of the old ones.

That’s how rollbacks are litterlay done.
Or how new servers are opened up elsewhere…

How shouldn’t that appyl to ToS.
Outside of possiblities of unforseen dataloss?

Not allowing Team transfers (one time thing) is somewhat not understandable.
But i can life with it. Others might not.
For me it will be NA Server>having fun.
And when the EU server will come later on, i will decide if i want to stay here or there. Or if i play both and have other type of chars on eu vers…

Already thinking when to use my founder pack …

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan Is a bit sad see we will get the same trade restrictions of kToS in the international release. I even had some hope IMC would listen us when the staff made this post about the subject. Is possible forward this to the Dev team again?

I really hope they can revise this and other problems players brought to forums in the past days.

For me hearing that this solution is at least considered as possible is enough.

Maybe it’s not that easy to apply as I imagine, but I still think it’s one of the best in terms of players satisfaction. And I assume it’s still one of the cheapest ones even if transfer may cause some problem and is probably time consuming.

But few days long maintenance is better then total loss of data though.

Anyway, would be glad to hear the final solution, I hope IMC will find an even better solution then this one.

In another response of his, he was called a cancer of the community.
So I suggest to stay away from this guy. He attacks anyone at random. Like an aggro mob.

I just want to say that I bought the 45,99 dlc pack and just now noticed that there is currently no EU server. It doesn’t look right that it was marked as released game you can’t play yet and there is no information regarding server location whatsoever.
It all looks shady as hell.
If there is no official information regarding EU server till launch I will refund and forget about this game. (Not going to pay/play with 300+ ping)

1 Like

If you check the Steam page, it says it’s scheduled for release the 29th, which is no lie.
As for there not being an EU server… sure, they could’ve put information regarding an EU server on the store page, but it’s not “shady as hell” if they didn’t. If they had to make note of every single thing, you’d have a manual on the store page instead of a simple description

Well now it’s updated and not marked as playable so they realized it was a mistake.
Regarding EU server, if the game is released in my region it’s somewhat expected to have a server around (If the ping really is above 300 and some classes are not playable as a consequence it will lose customers).
No one wants them to put every single thing there, just the important ones.
You can’t blame people for being cautious if the game releases without being released, sells DLCs with premium access for regions with no servers and doesn’t even mention it.
The trading limitations and token system doesn’t help at all to be honest. (I don’t mind paying monthly fee)
It would be such a shame if it dies just because of mistakes like this.

Wednesday soon.

Middle of the week.

No new updates.

1 Like