Tree of Savior Forum

Update 01/03/2017 Error: 147684_001001.pak Failed to download files

Didint u had this problem ?I mean ur tos works perfectly?

@Queue
Alright, I just deleted the patch folder in the root and its dl-ing by itself again. Hopefully this works haha.

I did have this problem. :frowning:

Iā€™m cheering for you.

Yo upier@@ You are in my friendlist haha.

you are true savior!

woah whats ur team name?

Iā€™m Canadian so itā€™s ā€œsaviourā€. Just kidding, thank you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now i have this idk what to do -_-

Hmm ~i wonā€™t mention it here but i can tell you i am the one that play taoist and grind tymerys with you beforešŸ˜€

Thatā€™s probably not related to the patch. You may need to update your drivers. What is your GPU?

@Queue
Im cry , it still not work ahahaā€¦
still same error message as topic. Deleted the patch folder in root and after I verified and it downloaded ā€¦ hahahahaā€¦ same pop up. I tried to replace file with the 174684 one too after previous step and nope.

Okay this may sound redundant but Iā€™m going to use you as a test subject. Try changing the number back to 148158. That unfortunatly probably wonā€™t work but still try it. :frowning: Tag @STAFF_Max in your next post, heā€™s a legend.

this works for me "Go to steam/steamapps/common/treeofsavior/patch. Look for the lastest ipf file. Mine was 148158_001001. Copy the first 6 digits.
Then go to steam/steamapps/common/treeofsavior/release. Open release.reivision.txt. Delete whatever is there and paste the 6 digits from before (which was 148158 for mine). Save and open ToS."
credit goes from reddit user EmptyEmbryo

@Queue @STAFF_Max

OK. I just replaced all the file in the release.revision with 148158, yeah it not work still. Hope dev can fix haha

Thatā€™s too bad. I hope they get it working ASAP, thereā€™s Kepas to kill.

usually i donā€™t like queues, but you are the MVP! your solution helped me, just wanted to say thanks and send a virtual cookie in your general direction (:

1 Like

Good to hear thatā€™s itā€™s all working, (even if you are xenophobic against my kind. :stuck_out_tongue: and thanks for the cookie.)

Man yesterday it was working fine i had to install an old video driver cuz i had some problems with nvlddmkm.sys that crashs my tos if i update my video driver ,today idk why ,it started with this .pak failed and now i think i have more poblems then every1 here

That might be it. Some older GPUā€™s have problems with hardware acceleration. Check to see if thereā€™s a driver update and search your card on Google for others who may have had this problem. You also might want to consider making a separate post here:

If i update it it will crash with this file nvlddmkm.sys,the solution to play tos to me is not to update my video drivers ,and now if I dont do that i cant play lol ā€¦