Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming Update: New Raid/Class/Equipment and more

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Upcoming Update: New Raid/Class/Equipment and more’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2651

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Goddess Ichor (Armor) added

New totally random ichors are stupid when you can engrave old 460 ones that are 10 times better. Who the ■■■■ would lose sanity crafting these useless pieces of junk…

New Equipment [Shoulderguard] added

No kidding? Are those like earrings and belts where you can generate a million without finding anything relevant and you just end up using whatever you get just for the gear score boost because they don’t matter at all…

Field Boss : Baubas

Will this work like the old Moringponia boss where you would get zero chance to get any rewards unless in top party?

Blockade Battle : Baubas

“Mystic Fire Flame Earring Fragment will be added.”

And you lock this behind guild raid? This should be on by default, what’s the point of getting earrings with lines that belong to irrelevant classes?

New Collection will be added

‘What Ferret Left Behind’ and ’What Ferret Left Behind’ collections that can be obtained from Episode 14-2 area will be added."

LOL that’s the SAME collection…

can we got goddess tier strapon and lingerie next as new gear piece?

2 Likes

Sorry, new gear piece next is g string. Come back for another 5 big patch for strapon and another 10 for lingerie. By that time we will also have iron man, hulk and peter quill as new class.

5 Likes

That jaguar could’ve start regular yellow brownish Then you sell a special costume to turn it black
That’s pretty basic to marketing special costume
Something what druid should already deserve years ago mind you ignorants

I heard they inspired by tchalla.
No, not the black panther
They inspired by the cast poor fate
Same goal same fate

1 Like

what about Falconer and QS changes?
where are they?

That vv effect is so stupid

stupid get stronger after this patch, wow

I play a Falconer… so I literally am with “stupid” :haha: