Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming: New Season Server! Pre-Register and Get Rewards!

Just like they did on Sigita - ez

the new buffed Boruta that need 2-3 days for main server to kill?

1 Like

So i´ve played TOS for some time (533 hours, half of that as betas and alphas playtest) and out of a sudden I get the notification of this news on STEAM. And now Im really confused:

1. Is this an Event?
  2. To participate, one has to register a new Team? So can´t use account already created and linked to Steam?
  3. Isn´t kinda against the Terms of Service to have multiple accs? Or at least funnel the funds/items to a single acc?
  4. If 2 is true, how could one argue for their friends (who have abandoned this game, like me) to participate in the “event” if they have to delete their teams?
  5. In order for the Merge to occur, one has to buy TP? That part was quite murky in translation
    Love this game but at the same time never get the “urge” to go through all of it again.

Screenshot_10 Screenshot_11

At least now people wont be farming boruta rewards to fuel the main server since the new Boruta is almost impossible to beat for new players.

1. Kinda! You can pre-register your team name from August 4th-11th by logging into the new servers to get special items and then start playing on August 11th on the new server.
  2. Yes, you need to register a new team. You can also use your already created account, but have to delete your characters, companion / pet and the whole team first.
  3. There are restrictions in place in regards to event items, so the markets are not over-flooded with items when the server merge happens. There’s a report button on the market on every item being sold in case people notice something suspicious. IMC has item logs and banned people in the past that tried that.
  4. If they deleted their teams, they can play on the new server.
  5. No, the merge occurs automatically without the use of TP on November 10th, 2020.

remember you need a valid phone number again to access 1m++ everyday … too much hassle …

1 Like

not even some main servers are killing boruto now.
kek.

i can see what thet try to do with seasons and the merge system, like in diablo or path of exile, but i think its badly implemented here, think IMC, think a little more and you will get it

The implementation is different because it IS different. Don’t expect it to be the same only because it has the same name. Duh.

This is meant for new players. You can’t participate when you already have an existing team in the main servers unless you delete them all. If that hint isn’t clear enough to imply this is not the ‘season’ stuff people deal with in diablo, etc. I don’t know what is.