Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming New Class: Hakkapeliter

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Upcoming New Class: Hakkapeliter’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2485

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

“Hakkapeliter that shares the concept of Swordsman - Hackpell will be added to the Scout class in the next big update!”

Soon we will have the same classes in all trees – elementalist swordie, blade mage, scout priest…

2 Likes

LMAO… Why not make the rusty 70% of Scout tree useful again instead of making this lazy uninspired piece of shiwordie. When will you learn? When we hit 70 players daily?

Before I read anything about the class, can it run when mounted? if not i’m not interested :roll_eyes:

scout priest? like saints in the game Florensia Online xD

Putting ressources into class development and minuscule balancing issues, while the game cannot even be properly played because of bugs and glitches. Management as bad as it gets.

Preachers. They travel the land to convert people to their religion. Saints would also be nice though :wink:

Indeed. When you play Lost Ark fluently, come back to ToS and get stuck fighting Bramble on a small arena because the hit box takes the whole screen and your mouse button is bound to both movement and attack you really think leaving the game for good. Plus people complain of server instability on Fedi and nothing is done – it HAS to be their Internet connection or misinstallation of client even if it worked fine for years until this week’s patch right?

Enchant Armor Skill is deleted.

@GM_Francis

Hi, I just want to make sure and double sure.
Does this mean enchantment shops will be deleted?
Will there be an equivalent replacement for it?

Thank you in advance.

Following the kToS thread, it seems they will delete most of the shop skills. Enchant shops will clearly be deleted.

I can’t think of any good reason why they would do this.
But thanks for the reply mate.

They want the town to look emptier

It’s a good change in my opinion. There are far too many buffs, shops, consumables, etc you need to cycle through before doing any content in order to be at top efficiency. The skill is just bloat and a chore to go through every single day.

It’s a small amount of extra power that the game could just do without. It adds minimal to zero strategic decision making and offers nothing other than a silver cost you need to pay every day. It has also been the source of many bugs and exploits around specific enchantments and gives certain classes (like ones that stack SPR) a large HP bonus for no real reason. The buff duration one has been broken and bug fixed so many times and it is a design issue they need to develop around every single time they modify any cleric class buffs.

A lot of skills like these came from an older era of the game where things were just being added to the game haphazardly. Many skills (like this one) were added just because someone on the design team thought it would be cool, without any real reason for it existing. It doesn’t add anything interesting to gameplay. It has seen zero changes other than bug fixes ever since it was introduced. There’s nothing they could really change on it to be more interesting, because it’s just a 24 hour buff. It would just either become better, worse, or have a lower duration that would just require it to be used more often and become even more tedious.

It should just be gone. We can live without the small amount of power it gave and it helps the game become less confusing to new players. We don’t need this many systems.

5 Likes