Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

capture is amazing :slight_smile:

Is it still worth it to take RogueC3?

I don’t think it has ever been lol

Hi guys, for future pvp archerC1/rangerC2/scoutC1/rogueC2/musketeerC2 with high STR build without DEX, how many points do you recommend to spend in CON?
Also, with the nerf in backstab and going to the one-shoot pvp snipe build, it’s worth to take this skill or it’s better to invest more in others?

now they got undirect buff , grab your karacha set again lads

( dmg only from set, no other buff )

Capture is nerfed. I’mma go crawl and die

Or rather fixed…now they have to do the same for Counter Spell and add a limit to Reversi.

Apparently this game gonna take 2 years to officially finish because of they’re callin that capture crap a bug …Bruh that shet been there since launch on ktos and itos ewww. They need to buff rogue c3 or something

The only thing that can sort of save rogue3 is [burrow] allowing use of all skills. Maybe swap [vendetta] and [backstab].

What do you mean by swap?

[vendetta] is rogue1 while [backstab] is rogue2. Swapping them would make [backstab] lv 15 at rogue3.

1 Like

Can you give a scenario why capture was nerfed? I’m nearing rank 7 and was about to pick Rouge1. Thanks.

MMOs are never finished product, they are only finished the moment the developers say that the won’t update it anymore.

Anyway, before the change it was pointless to level up the skill, since you could pick an infinite amount of AoEs. And yeah this has been around for so long lol, we can say the same for Hunter’s clunky AI reliability :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah @Anarth is right about capture. Before you could rob an infinite amount of skills from allies and yourself by just having one point in capture. Unfortunately they fixed the skill to work as intended.
1 point steals 1 skill. I’m depressed

Oh well. I love this game

Oh and they have to treat [burrow] the same as [kneeling shot] and [bazooka]. Giving [burrow] the “jump to exit skill” mechanic will be a huge buff.

I’m interested to know why they have decided to fix this only NOW, after all the problems this skill caused…

Perhaps it is something they never managed to find a solution until now?

Yes could be haha they prolly messed and fixed the game completely maybe capture skill was the needle in the hay stack. Haha!

1 Like

Tru. Burrow is slow af and it has stun bugs.

Like u can be knocked down in burrow wtf why.com
Like burrow stops u from doing anything if u become cced
Like the popping out of burrow damage does anything at all?

if you got knock down when burrow-ing , just use pot then u will be fine

but in the end , burrow not a good skill ( got many limited ) ,it’s not bad , but not good anyway

Oh neva knew that potion trick