Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial megathread of all current issues in the game - vote inside, let IMC know how many players want these changes! [Last Update: 4/7 0:21 AM]

It’s ok, will add it as a related topic to the “FPS” bug once I include it, so they can quickly take a look if they check that matter.

1 Like

All right, I added a few more descriptions. I’m not 100% happy with the way they are right now, as a list, but I’ll figure how to make it look nicer eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

Will keep updating later on. In the meanwhile, don’t stop suggesting things to report, and keep bumping so this topic stays on top :smiley:

Some huge problems I have:

1. Marketplace - Its broken in many aspects. Losing your items, losing your silver, the market place sets prices high - low from what people put there items up for causing serious economy issues.

2. Trading - Not only do I feel like only Token users being able to trade is infuriating but the fact you can only make 30 trades a month is ridiculous.

3. Low Spawn Rate - I feel like a majority of my time played (actually playing and not combating commanderloadfail) has been waiting for areas to respawn.

I have more issues but I’m at work and don’t have time to go on a tangent.

2 Likes

Added the marketplace items to the temporary list. Trading and Spawn Rate were already there.

Thanks for the input! And don’t worry, at least you include some of them, if you have time later on it would be nice to hear the rest of the issues =)

The no trade is simply stupid and painful, I mean this game is suppose to enjoyed with friends. .

1 Like

My thread got sunk to the pages beyond due to all of the redundant threads. Perhaps you can make some use of it when you edit your poll.

1 Like

Will take a look at it in the morning, and add as much things as possible!

1. Lack of discriptions/ability info
  2. Some skills doesn’t change with lvl (wugushi c3)
  3. Broken card system: ppl can lose all cards even if they class depends on it/ don’t have “trash” cards for lvling/ classes like wugu don’t have access to insects cards at r4
  4. Some value on client side can easily cheated/lack of anti cheat
  5. Orsha looking like half done.
  6. Spawns broken especially for rare mobs.
  7. Half of the items has wrong info(potions/skill gems)
  8. Dungeon restrictions in grind game ( just what?)( if you want to limit boss drop, just do 1 box/ each dung/day, token give you free reroll, ftp must pay/ limit exp from dungeon)
  9. Lose potential in a trade is ok, but lose it if you give items to alts… meh
  10. Price for enchants at high lvl is ok, but price at low need to be reworked.
  11. It’s cosmetic but: it would be nice if you add collection popup like with recipes, if collection added but not done.
  12. Broken pets/ no info about pets differences.
  13. 2 days penalty on market is ok/ 30% fee is ok to ftp/ but limitation on number of items is just stupid for grind game. Just add more smarter ways to denie silver accumulation. Today system pushing ppl to buy silver from bots.
  14. Lfg groups have too strong exp bonus/ not smart enough with classes)
  15. Map system need better visual system for fog of war./ Opening map cause massive lags.
  16. Lack of settings/ time/ VA.
  17. Localization problem/ some names can’t fit into they places and cause problem(map, skill panel)
  18. Bring back exp roulette (ppl who like to grind, like to see beautiful numbers)/ settings to chose actual or percentage lvl progression.
  19. Party quests, when ppl moved to cinematic separated.
  20. Some maps have lack of / frustrating mechanics.
  21. Lack of grind satisfying. I don’t want ro2.0, but if you gring you want results and grind for trash materials isn’t satisfying.
  22. Addition to 21 pls add system like ro cards, when ppl can grind every mobs and get items helpful at all levels.
  23. At low lvls we have bunch of unused useless equipment, this thrash worth only selling, but at high lvl now we don’t have much chose. Specific builds like summoners, dot builds, supports who not depend on raw power must use same equipment like others and its 1-3 items. Lack of variations will make this game dead in near future.
  24. Casual corner you can add 1 daily quest/ each zone with reward 1-3 exp card for ppl who can’t grind much. It’s not big deal but it will help to keep some interest to game.
  25. Roots/ quest objectives spawns under each other makes them fly. Effect of some skills on nps/ players.
  26. Half of the maps have missing textures.( it looks like … Rly)
  27. Lack of TP content, I hope you add more costumes dues hairs companions.
  28. Token users may have flat + drop chance bonus . It looks more satisfying than useless game breaking, cut from game, “bonuses”.

I will add probs in this post.

You can also vote in-game by using “!! REMOVE TRADING PAYWALL” or similar. I myself am doing this.

Dude, bugs and suggestion put in its own thread. There is specific staff get through that thread.

But, just leave it here if it’s just ur rant and discussion.

My personal list. Most of it party play related, as its damage group of ppl, instead of just one.

1. System of joining quest action thru all party members (aka party BOSS TELEPORT).
    We tried it all, staying close, staying different places, initiating with party leader, etc, etc. No way to predict how many players will jump into action scene, sometimes its 2+3, sometimes 1+1+1+2, even 2+2+3. Distance from initiation point somehow affects it, but we see no straight logic. Feature itself is good, but it need to be finished/tested. It should not work, or work as intended.
  2. CRASH. Its related with nr. 1. When you teleport to action scene, often some random players in party crashes. No way to predict who. Just exception in game with client terminated. Same effect as nr 1. You have to cancel quest and retake/restart it to bring all 5 into scene. Combined 1 and 2 makes you to restart quest up to 15 times, if no luck. Otherwise your support will do boss till the end of days, while you sitting and waiting outside.
  3. LOOT. Most damage gets it all, no matter what loot mode. So we have 2 problems, loot modes actually not working as in description. And each loot mode have same problem inside, damage still affects it making “all to biggest damager”. It ruins party gameplay in long run. If you play 50/50 solo/party you can live with it. If you play 100% party, your support get no drops to sell(and buy supplies), no items to wear, no recipes to craft, no materials to finish collections. We still helping our supports, but we cant just give them silver, so its complicated. I think its BIGGEST ISSUE atm.
  4. Game engine is ancient or done as students test work. 32bit, memory leaks, chat freezing core thread(no separete chat server?), is there any threads at all in client? seems no, according to processor cores load, all modern dx features not really accelerated thru video card, TCP instead UPD for protocol, logic client side checks, GM mode server side accepted from regular client, camera zoom gamechanger. Its really hard to make game engine in 2000+ that is so outdated to modern technology. Even monster PC (i have one) just cant handle it. And seems its not processor/memory/video card issues, it freeze and lags on machine with top processor, 32 gb overclock memory, latest nvme ssd and game running in ram disk. I understand you are not able switch to industry-common-used engine, its too late. I understand you have no man hours to rewrite engine to something more 2016 like. But you have to invest time to refactoring/rewriting/testing your video engine, it even not fits to year 2000 standards. Client-server networking will never change obviously, but try to do something with video issues.

That’s short list of high priority issues and its imho. Overall game is good, music, artwork, class system and more aspects is awesome. But your software architect and developers way too far from perfect, sadly.
P.S. sorry for my english

1 Like

Honestly Starg09, I would vote for you as a Forum moderator ASAP.

Thought of doing this but never had the dedication to actually go and do it. Glad you took the initiative and got this a little sorted out.
Imma send some megaphones with your post linked so it’ll be a little more famous. I dont think a little over 200 voters will do any good to the server. Here’s to hoping a lotta people com in and vote in their issues!

Well, I guess this needs to be bumped.
228 voters?
The more we get the better.

But I love that the most pressing issue is trade exclusivity. It’s definitely deserving of the top position.

HERE IT IS THE TOP CHOICES UNTIL NOW:

TOP 3

1. TRADE RESTRICTIONS 71%
  2. SPAWN RATE 61%
  3. POTENTIAL LOST ON STORAGE TRANSFER 56%

TOTAL VOTERS: 231

PS: Great post, OP. Keep up the good work.

@akiradesmondes @ssj3_dingle @zoi4friends thanks for the support! I’ll make sure to keep this updated then! Will add all suggestions tomorrow =D [quote=“akiradesmondes, post:30, topic:176931”]
Imma send some megaphones with your post linked so it’ll be a little more famous.
[/quote]
That was not neccesary, but thanks, I really appreciate it! Seems to have increased the participation a little bit. I might share it on reddit, if I get mod support over there (might get downvoted otherwise)

1 Like

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John is there any way you could enable me to modify the poll, as in editing more options? Site says only mods can allow me to do so after 5 minutes of publishing the original poll. Would be of great help =)

1 Like

It might be interesting to have a separate poll for each separate community. I suspect reddit and steam communities are more reflective of average game consumer views on ToS than users on this site who tend to be more hardcore fans and better informed on the gameplay aspects of ToS.

I’ve added the ones that weren’t there. If possible, could you please expand a bit on these issues?

any specific cases? These kind of issues need to have details, otherwise they’ll look very vague

Is this not the case in kToS, or at least is a known bug over there too? Not really familiar with wugushi, but maybe it’s designed like that (no idea here hoenstly)

Ok, I think I get this, but I’d like a confirmation. IIRC, there are some classes which can use monster cards without consuming them, as some sort of skill right? You mean those classes still consume the card? And if so, is it certain it’s a bug, and that you’re using the correct method for not consuming the cards?

Same as #1, cannot add it without specific examples.

Not 100% sure, but shouldn’t disabling shared questing in the party solve this?

Haven’t read this before. Try checking integrity of files via steam? Sounds like a problem on your end, maybe from failed downloads or something.

From what I’ve seen, the three communities aren’t that different (or at least reddit and here, can’t talk that much about steam)… I mean, there is a higher rate of dedicated players over here for obvious reasons (these being the official forums), but all opinions are equally valuable =)

Besides, this is about what are the main issues seen by the community. The poll is mainly to show IMC how many players care about it, and which problems are the ones people are more focused on at the moment.

1 Like

Well yes… all opinions are equally valuable, I guess I’m more personally interested in forecasting how the general population of F2P and less hardcore players reacts to various aspects of ToS.

For example, I could imagine a higher tolerance towards mmo grinding or higher tolerance for various cash shop items in this community than say in the steam or reddit ones. I could be wrong, but anecdotally that’s what I’ve seen…