Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial megathread of all current issues in the game - vote inside, let IMC know how many players want these changes! [Last Update: 4/7 0:21 AM]

Well, while I agree with you in that this would work better being posted by IMC officially (or maybe pinned), I think IMC has shown some interest in cooperating with the community over here. At least it’s the impression I get from their recent behaviour regarding the Early Access, and the modifications to the game.

Obviously it’s a bit too soon, we’ll have to see how they keep working like that (or not) getting close to the Free Release Date. Hoping they’ll keep like now is what led me to making this, with luck it will help generating better changes for everyone :smile_cat:

1 Like

Wugu skill that spread poison on hit don’t have in discriptions +number of targets when lvl it up. Card game allow you to use quest cards. Potions of sp have restore hp info etc. Textures not broken by dl issues, it’s just designer fault, they need better QA(

1 Like

I would add unfair and unbalanced marked restrictions for FTP, im not against the Tokens advantages on market, but not like IMC wants to do it. Token players indeed can have more spaces for list items and less taxes, but not that unfair distances between one and another, should be like 8-10 spaces for FTP and 12-15 for token, and 10-5% tax for FTP and free tax for Token, that should be really ok.

I don’t know if this was mention anywhere but for expanding personal storage space, it shouldn’t keep doubling in price each time you want to expand storage. First time you pay 20TP then it goes to 40TP and so on. That should be only one price not doubling every single time. Also, in my opinion, opening storage should be one set price, not 20 silver each time you put something in AND take something out, this does adds up. D: