Tree of Savior Forum

[UnOfficial]Community Archive/Add-on Thread- Updated as of 5/16/2016

any official announcements regarding using lua mod and better quest?

:slight_smile: I’ll be bump this again for people to see :grinning:
If there are add-ons i missed please do put them here :slight_smile:

Bump it, Vote for Sticky it and as Suggestion :
You shuold write the Status behind. Example :
EXP Viewer [Link] Status : approved
LKChat: [Link] Status : Staff look at it
So everybody knows.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines

Why do you think they’ve been banned? I thought it is just some weird bug. I remember once it was full clear page, but then the same persons get back.

it could be a bug then…

As per IMC (and Julie working as best as she can to get information) only the Exp Viewer and Fog Viewer have been officially approved. Julie has mentioned in other posts she’s brought up some others to IMC so far.

Additionally, Julie “liked” my post which implies not only that she read it but that she agrees with it, meaning we may see a sub-forum in the near future with pinned threads regarding approved or denied addons (assuming she gets the go ahead from IMC that an official process is something they would want, because creation of a sub-forum is well within her power already).

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/addon-approval-process/209165

I sent the staff a pm the day before I dropped it. Message only had 2 views at the time of release. Now 7.

Updated the thread with stuff. Also add caution section o.o.

The link of betterquest on mainpage kinda broken.
Delete the /1 part.

Fixed o.o
/its over 20 words!!!

good job putting it all together. hope u’re going to keep it up to date :3

That’s what i am planning to do :slight_smile: but if you find any new addon feel free to share :grinning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Update this post with how to change voice to the ones jp has :slight_smile: and with credits too :kissing_heart:

1 Like

nice, is it 100% safe aka ban free to do?_?

@STAFF_Ethan

Testing this and I forgot to ask xd but so far no ban yet but I don’t think they are the rights for the international version to use o.o 10h using the voice change. but i do recommend to have a copy of the original of the user.xml file just in case

The Language is build in the client. you’re just telling the client to use that voice. if u don’t want it anymore, u can simply delete the word “Japanese” again. There is no way that this isn’t allowed ^^ besides, i’m using this methode since the start.

Hi there. I just made an awesome list on Github for ToS. Maybe we could maintain together. It’s easier to other users add/update content there.
Awesome Tree of Savior on Github.

I will try it out, but I HOPE @STAFF_John SOMEONE give me confirmation if it banable so I remove it fast :neutral_face:

EDIT: I removed it cause it doesn’t match my wiz character, but I like it for my cleric…

Thanks for the link. But you can update awesome-tos too. Read the contribution guidelines.