Tree of Savior Forum

Unfair ban for nothing

Greetings Team IMC,
I’m here to place a request for a verification of my account that was banished temporarily for 30 days. I left my character ‘‘away from keyboard’’, but when I noticed, I was banished. I believe in the possibility that a group of people used the tool ‘‘Report Bot’’ of the game with bad intentions. As far as I know there are no reasons for my banish since I didn’t create any intrigue against other players, which leads me to believe that this can be a misunderstanding. Thanks in advance.

Team name: Sned
Server: Silute

TOS%20r

1 Like

Were you afk farming?

1 Like

Orsha ch 1 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Dear, away from keyboard means something to you ?
Sned is some of the best clerics on Silute <3

2 Likes

Did you funneled in the past?

1 Like

I can confirm that was an unexpected ban.
I mean, while hes working, his char stays logged in for Popo Points, afk @ Orsha. So, i bet someone who doesnt like him just mass reported for nothing.
As long as it looks like really strange, thats something kinda possible to happen on Silute, since we have some of the most toxic community ever. Not to mention Sned is from Paradise, and you guys know how people flamme our guild.

Please @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob, help Sned!

1 Like

Nothing man. :thinking:

1 Like

Wtf is that imc ? Are you fck** Kidding Me ? This so unfair… I have no words for this… just fix it as soon as possible. Sned doesn’t deserve to be banned for doing absolutely nothing

1 Like

i try understand IMC tickets

1 Like

That is IMC for you,they don’t owe you any explanation because they can do whatever they want HENCE why many people quit playing Tree of Savior.

1 Like

Really IMC, Gold Seller ???

2 Likes

What?!

@William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

2 Likes

Each day you outweigh yourself negatively, unfortunately this is the reality of the server silute. A server where those who do not like you simply invent facts to denigrate you. They create false information to cover up mistakes, it is less shameful to accept that you have made a mistake and only to agree with an apology.

This is the third time I see a repeat player being banned on suspicion of being a gold seller and totally denied his right to a fair check.

And so you want to improve the server? They do not realize that there are fewer and fewer players because of the technical inability of staff to dialogue and know the reality of the thing.

Sadly, my only request is that you make a technical review of the Sned player’s logs, submit the RMT evidence, and not make an arbitrary decision hastily.

@William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

I want my account again =’(
@William121213513513 @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Agree with that.

20 characters to go on

1 Like

Since that start this game, every month i report all bugs, and report all gold seller players

BUGS that i never abuse, and imc never fix.

NOW i play with my girl, and this has 0 problems, I can trade 1 or 2 items with her, why she is my DUO, now ban because GOLD SELLER, i really don’t understand this IMC and your GMS.

This is a great disrespect with your community and your players, now I need create other account to play the game that i love, to play GTW etc.

NOW imc preffer unfair ban players that try play your game with this qualitty

Now check my reports in fórum
@William121213513513 @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines
You really think i use Gold seller system ?
So please check my account again.

1 Like

Your ban has nothing to do with you reporting bugs and gold sellers excuses.Any player can report and still violate the rules.

Just saying just because you have done good deeds in the past and present does not mean you are completely innocent.

We aren’t born cheaters and liars when coming in this world.

You helping out IMC with reports does and will not help your case.Somehow you need to find better proof of your innocence…if you are really innocent!

1 Like

how i proof xD :thinking:

1 Like

Fair enough, @KeroNoches but how can he show some proof if IMC just claims he is a gold seller without giving him a way to answer? I saw @PRSned several times in Orsha just AFKing even before we got the new season of PP Shop. I find it hard to believe he is a gold seller.

May we have an answer, @STAFF_Bob , @STAFF_Yuri or any other staff member please.

1 Like

Thx Alyu, Appreciate your supp.

1 Like