Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to use Class EXP Recovery Card - when will IMC resolve my issue?

My character is stuck at Lv 390, Rank 10 Class Lv 1, and I have left it uncompletely untouched since then to make investigations easier.

I’ve already sent a ticket last week! I know things must be busy with rebuild patch, but you can’t sacrifice basic crucial support like this, especially when this major issue occurred because of poor programming. I have even documented the steps in my ticket to reproduce this issue!

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis

Will be seeking for staff’s attention once per day.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis

Somehow I can’t find the Class EXP Recovery Card anymore, so they may actually be doing something with my account finally? But my Class Lv is still 1, and I didn’t find a replacement EXP Recovery Card in market retrieve, storage, nor lodge message. Ticket still remained unanswered as well. Will give 1 day before I start tagging staffs again.

The unusable Class Exp Recovery Card seems to have been deleted from my inventory by IMC, but no replacement card has been issued yet (cannot find in Market Retrieve / Storage / Lodge message). Ticket remains unanswered.

So in your ticket reply, you acknowledged that there’s an issue with the EXP Recovery Card and removed it from my inventory, but didn’t issue any form of compensation at all to recover back my Class Level EXP to once it was? Is this a joke? Your next reply better be good, because this will be the last time I’ll be nice before I blow things up on the forum.

@STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis

Posting more to tag more since they created a restriction in tagging.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob

Continuing to remind staff once per day that I created a ticket because I need an equal Class EXP compensation for the unusable Class EXP Recovery card. I did not create a ticket just for you to help me remove the unusable card.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

Continuing to remind staff once per day that I created a ticket because I need an equal Class EXP compensation for the unusable Class EXP Recovery card. I did not create a ticket just for you to help me remove the unusable card.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

harassing them every day isn’t gonna help tbh

1 Like

Did you roll the class back to get the rank reset in the first place?

Cause you lose that job exp if you did.

Nah. Done purely through rank reset voucher.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

Yes, but how did you obtain the rank reset voucher? Were you already a class which received one? Or did you roll back an existing class to one of the classes which could receive a rank reset?

I did not use roll back at all. I had 60 days rank reset voucher from Rank 10 pt 2 event.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

How they can even ignore it ?
That’s truely bad support IMC games lol
Where’s your motivation pff
@STAFF_Bob

2 Likes