Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to use Class EXP Recovery Card - when will IMC resolve my issue?

Continuing to remind staff once per day that I created a ticket because I need an equal Class EXP compensation for the unusable Class EXP Recovery card. I did not create a ticket just for you to help me remove the unusable card.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

Posting more to tag more since they created a restriction in tagging.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

Continuing to remind staff once per day that I created a ticket because I need an equal Class EXP compensation for the unusable Class EXP Recovery card. I did not create a ticket just for you to help me remove the unusable card.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

Has it occurred to you that they are almost certainly not going to respond if you continue to do this?

Put a ticket in and be clear.

1 Like

I can do this for an entire year, I don’t mind. It only cost me 1 minute per day.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

I wouldn’t be surprised if they ignored threads like these out of spite.

Basically, if you aren’t a submissive bootlicker willing to put up with their bs you’ll be virtually blacklisted.

Let me tag this guy here too @STAFF_Bob
They all probably muted this thread long ago though.

1 Like

You would have literally been max level by now if you played the character in question, rather than act like a child and spam a thread.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free bump, appreciated :slight_smile:

Yeah there was once I put up with their bs when my Templar had missing skill points due to bug. They just simply sent me a Rank Reset voucher. But it’s a Templar; you just can’t simply reset a Templar freely. If I had chosen to keep pursuing that (and I have the rights to), I’m sure it still wouldn’t be solved by now.

But this time, I’m just going to keep pestering them. It’s twice the motivation when I know I can trigger people who deserves to be triggered without even needing any extra effort :laughing:

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob
Can you please fix his problem ?
Its very frustrating to see how you let him suffer, while you game suffer the most ;(

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.