Tree of Savior Forum

Twice the Doge~

After $81, all I really got was one diamond anvil, but then the second $81, two Doges.

unknown

162 dollars for two doges, why would IMC ever give up Gacha? :haha:

25 Likes

Congratz!!! IMC now have enough funds to keep their potato server running.

Ahhhh love how ch1 klai keeps crashing in Varena. <3

12 Likes

wow that’s quite the achievement, congrats

3 Likes

Does a virtual doge cost more than a real one?

8 Likes

Was it worth it, though?

2 Likes
4 Likes

You could of got a RL dog for cheaper and finally have a RL friend at same time

2 Likes

Nope pure bred puppies cost 2000-3000$. Muts are basically free though.

4 Likes

Lol that’s so funny XD
But not everyone wants to have a pet in real life. The food and supplies might cost more than this virtual thing.

2 Likes

Aftermath after I traded one of the boxes with someone else who spent more than me.

unknown (1)222

First Dog to have that name probably. :wink:

this guys who spent a lot of money here are the “whales”?

4 Likes

Hardly a whale if I’ve only spent this much on the game. I’ve recently played and I don’t intend in spending much more money.

Man all I hear is salt

No one like lootboxes the thing that you just encouraged Imc to make more lootboxes, and we all know what happen to star war bf 2

5 Likes

Ha, so you people think they would stop selling gacha boxes? It would be easier for them just to close the game… Why in blazes are you blaming people for expendind their money any way they want? Geez…

I am not blaming them, they can spend their money on whatever they want, his life not mine. But I hate these lootboxes

That I do too… Dumb thing… Just put the (insert your expletive of choice here) in the TP Shop! :expressionless:

In the end, IMC wins

3 Likes

Gttfw your parents meme better than you _6bb6f782847d3d3439ef4818a45b7a77

$162 for a virtual doge, holy hell.

11 Likes

I always buy 3x10 or 6x10 for every event…(I m a not whale cuz my char is still not in good position) Thats not wrong guys if u have job, this price is nothing.

Just dont smoke every day or dont waste your money with hookerz.

1 Like