Tree of Savior Forum

Triple Arrow it's really bugged?

So since the reset event started, i get rank 8 really fast to test everything i could think…so i fell in love with mergen class, but now i start to see that triple arrow don’t hit near enemies, in my case i can only hit 2 enemies…even if they stay at the same place like if they were just 1 mob… so is there any tip to use this skill? I saw a YT video and he hit many more enemies and they were not even that near as i said in my exemple. The only way i found to hit more than 2 was using circling from falconer… so someone know if it’s really a bug or if i had to do something especific to hit more enemies?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the horrible english :3

You need aoe attack ratio gear and Circling from falconer friend :slight_smile:

Can you tell me which equipment for Archer gives this AoE ratio? Enchant scroll can give this ?
Edit: forget it…I found …Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets it’s the cheapest one I guess…

Here is my list AoE attack, feel free pick your magic number, mine is 5 aar:

• Vubble gloves: 2
  • Phada bracelet: 1 each
  • Hair enchant: 1 each
  • ET (lolo/solmiki) necklace: 1
  • ET gloves(lolo leather, solmiki leather, solmiki cloth): 1
  • Maga bow (not recommend)
  • Alchemist potion: 3

Phada, lolo/solomiki it’s really hard to me to get it now since I don’t have silver at the moment but the alchemist potion I didn’t know that thing exists. I know that depends the server, but how many it cost a hair enchant with AoE ratio?

The best way is: Making your Alchemist (C3 is recommend, for longer duration)[quote=“Cartd, post:5, topic:361085”]
I know that depends the server, but how many it cost a hair enchant with AoE ratio
[/quote]
My server is Telsiai, AoE hair gear 1/2 cost around 4m5~5m.
The 3rd slot hair gear is hard too find. They already been put on market, the price just too high for me, around 12~20m (lol). I will buy it under 8m

I've just listed those items, you need to set up your own build. For low budget set-up, I recommend this set-up:
- Vubble gloves (2)
- AoE potion from Alchemist (3)

Thanks for help me, now i use Vubble gloves too, hair gear with AoE attack ratio it’s really expensive at Silute…14m, but the Vubble gloves already help. Thanks again \o

Glad to hear that!
I’ve already finished AoE hair with the last one, hair 3

1 Like

love you Isuke Shiro