Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Saviors the Movie: Final Revelation

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Tree of Saviors the Movie: Final Revelation’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1963

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

8 Likes

The manga was better.

7 Likes

so, the Anime in about a thousand years? ima hold you to it

1 Like

A real movie or just a video clip?

:haha:

i like how the style looks kind o like guilty gear owO

1 Like

happy april fool day
/20chars

Nice try IMC. We all know today is April fools.

1 Like

Nice try, but it would be nice if it was real :satisfaction:

3 Likes

Well, even if it’s Aprils’ fool day, thank you IMC for these gorgeous images. :satisfaction:

5 Likes

Im looking foward to see the fight scene where the Savior confronts Kabad, and how busty will Gesti be animated. :distinguished:

Also i hope to see Hauberk suffer at least half of what we see in the game.

2 Likes

We already have beach and holiday specials confirmed.

1 Like

Actually, a series/anime or comic would work better for the lore, since not many people read the stories in a game where end game content is the priority. Even if I’m not into anime/manga, this is something I’d watch for the sake of seeing my favourite characters. ragana_emotion03

movie is a big step.lets start with comic.i ll even read one with doodle alike drawing.i dont even mind if the artist are from players and keep changing. so long the story intact. and a compensation for them isnt gonna hurt imc.

I would love this if it was real. I dont mind which format (movie/series, whatever) but I really like the idea :3

1 Like

Now that this april fool joke its over… When IMC will start making this anime series ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont know… it was posted on April 1st

thinkingpopo

It was clearly a joke (maybe google what that works means?)

Not true

Pretty sure many people like them. But you are the one who asked all the people on the planet, right?

kupole_emotion01

This was the cue for “Yes, this is an April 1st joke.”. As much weird decisions IMC make, getting this announcement on April 1st would be way off. Also, getting the release date as “the following day” is a good way to kill any potential hype.

Sometimes you need a good laugh (or even a giggle) to lift your spirit a bit, IMC wasn’t the only company that did it.

This one is a bit tricky cause i assume the following.
1 - Players that play for the story/lore -> likely spotted the joke cue.
2 - Players that play for the game aspect -> would or not appreciate an anime but not care that much as they don’t seek it in the game.
3 - Players that play for the fantasy (or role play) aspect -> only group that could really be let down by it but wouldn’t be surprised at this point.

1 Like

4 - Players that being retard like ignitor -> thinking like this noob game is everything for them and start spreading nonsense when it doesnt work like they want