Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior secret

Come and share all the secret stuff you guy found while adventure the world of TOS, any hidden item, quest and unsolved mysteries.

~i found a secret - TOS is almost at the …:tired: well lets hope not, i want to play too

~as for hidden item, idk any, but im aware there many player hidden their billion of silver

~Big quest atm~SAVE THE BURN TREE

~Unsolved mysteries, there 1 i could think~ rollback or no rollback or there no function rollback? this really mysterious
:sad::sad:

those is joke, my bad~ on right thing, you could try search for gimick quest, there many guide already

Shouldn’t telling you stop making it a secret D:

I cant tell you secrets, they are secrets for a reason :confused:

I’m just going to leave this here Owo

2 Likes

scary stuff :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

If I would have any I would nicely share you.
whats the purpose of figuring out something which has been done by other players certain times.
It’s not like youre getting a reward you’ll be like " Gawd da m n im so satisfied "

@DrRM are you kidding? delete the whole Class Guides then. lol. But you might say this is different and totally fine. k

its from Taniel I near the Shadow Master area in a dirt pile found it a while ago

1 Like

the biggest secret I found while playing this game actually was a secret e-brothel I found in ToS’ early days where a oracle would be taking donations of talt dollars in exchange for some hot ERP on channel 3 Klaipeda’s Bokor Master’s house at 2~4PM EST. The hidden code to interact with the e-whore player was the word PurnHob to arrange time and place for the magical ERP to take place at the hefty cost of 50+ talts.