Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior - Matching Icons Family!

I’M DONE WITH MY CONTEST ENTRY AND BACK ON ICONS. :distinguished:
I started doing icons ever since I posted my character’s Yuan rank build and people seemed to like them to ask for one. It made me so happy to know my art is liked here that I felt inspired to do more! So, I believe it’d be nice to give some life to the ToS Art community by doing this! :distinguished:
These are the ones I have so far (mine included!):

YUANYUAN-CLERICYUAN-PRIESTYUAN-INQUIPLAGUE-DOCTOR---TtlolokPALADIN-TtlolokMIKO-MakiyukoINQUISITOR-DelvenCUSTOM-WizemanCANNONEER-Melon2CANNONEER-MelonDIEVDIRBIS-Ersakoz1DRAGOON-ErsakozMURMILLO-ErsakozRUNE-CASTER-MaradBULLETMAKER-AotsukePLAGUE-DOCTOR-AotsukeSHINOBI-AotsukeFENCER-KnightrvgFALCONER-WarchiefFEATHERFOOT-CienneBULLETMAKER-xDrHellxPALADIN-ChilliSR-ChilliMATADOR-KaemonHUNTER-CompositionDRAGOON-MushmellowSHINOBI-MushmellowDOPPEL-AlabasterPLAGUE-DOCTOR-AlabasterDIEVDIRBIS-JyabamiWIZARD-TanaMUSKETEER-ZanniPLAGUE-DOCTOR-StellaWIZARD-Loxe1WIZARD-Loxe2ZEALOT---Ukeloboosting

I’ll be updating this post with new icons!
These icons can be ONLY USED by the character’s owner, so please, don’t steal. Resquest yours instead. TvT
Feel free to PM me for an icon! I might be doing three or four per day. Credit would be appreciated. :heart:
Thank you so much for all your kindness! * v *

49 Likes

Man all of them so cute :satisfaction: .Can you make one for me? please… :distinguished:

1 Like

Sure!! PM me the character(s) you want ke to iconize! :distinguished:

LKAjsdklasjdalskdjsd these are all so adorable. I feel so shy asking but I can’t hold it any longer e3e pms

1 Like

Thank you so much for the icon … i love it

:satisfaction:

1 Like

@WarNux chibi fencer no finish? :sad:

I’ll have it done for today! Sorry for taking so long. I just had lots of requests on my list. TvT

1 Like

ok waiting :sad:
thx for work

FENCER-Knightrvg
Here you go!! I hope you like her!! ; v ;

3 Likes

nice chibi thx !! :prince:

thanks nuxy X3 i really like when you include the big baps OwOb

Omg these are so cute!!! :hey:

2 Likes

Wow, thank you so much!! :sad:

2 Likes

Your little babies are going to dominate the world soon :distinguished:

2 Likes

Yes, they will!! Or at least ToS world, for now. :haha:

I didn’t realize you have icon for me since 2 weeks ago because forum never give notification. I love it! Thank you so much! :satisfaction:

make one for GM /staff

1 Like

Its fine! I’m glad you liked it! You’re very welcome!! :smiley:

LOL. But which characters? :haha:

Don’t tempt me :sad:

I should keep my icon official TT

8 Likes