Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of savior feedback

once upon a time , tree of savior early acess i buy 3 founders pack hyped as ■■■■ .
back then the servers were populated .
klaipedia maximum , soo me and my friends decided to start our journey on the orsha server (bad pc back then soo needed lowest pop for less lag we thought) .
back then we had a lots of fun despite the lag, bots , money seller , bugged quest , etc…

when the free release came out we stopped , too many peoples , lag , not able to farm something .
we decided to put the game aside for a while util most of the problem are fixed .

1 year or soo , we came back . after 1 month and a half we had a guild , was high lvl . i did 5 char, 2 was higher than 250 and the three other were lvl 100 + at the end .

we stopped because of the population of orsha .

first of the game is builded on the base of a mmo which mean a lots a players

as exemple
the world boss isnt farmable period unless you are crazy .
(you have to wait 4 hours i na row at the boss’s map to make it spawn )

the market is unfair , cost way too much in fee . i was selling 10 items at 10 millions each fuckin days , with the population we have forget it , you wont sell anything.

i am not even talkin about thoses bot/dinaafk farmer
on orsha theses are the “PLAYERS”

i sent 3 tickets last 2 years to be switched to klaipedia .
each of them was answered by —
We do not do that anymore , create yourself a new account signed trolls.

and why do you still refuse me to go in klaipedia , because thoses players doesnt want theirs economy mess up …
it’s a game , they already messed up the economy by letting all thoses bot , gold sellers , afk farm.
comon man how stupid it is .

i have nothing of real values .
i hoped on this game way before anyone , at the release .
like i said even bought fouders pack 1,2,3 .

oh lord i loved this game as a mmo .
when each map was filled with peoples .
as a ragnarok players back in the day thats the only thing i was looking for in this game .

i spent 200 $ ■■■■■■■ dollars on a single player game .
■■■■ thoses cross region dungeon .
i want a real freaking mmo
i was lovin this game , you broke my heart more than twice .

its like you decided to ■■■■■■■ remove my ethernet port .

we were abandoned and klaipedia peoples found all sort of reason to not let orsha join their server . .
all players are important . i wouldve played each day this years if i was on klaipedia .

i know that your servers name fit with your town names , but man orsha isnt necessary .
you are wasting money to host a dead server . one server for NA wouldve been allright since 2016 sept

its not like my poor collection of hats would change anything in their economy lol

you had a lots of legit players who leaved because of orsha .

R.I.P - died in TrapOrsha

Ps; we were 6 in our guild , all leaved because we wanted a transfert

2 Likes

This game was very much fun back in CBT.

But to be fair they have to monetize lots of those fun factor to keep the servers running.

the question is why it came to this in the first place .

they should merge orsha with klapeidia , so they could save money lol .

1 Like