Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior CBT 2 Is Officially Over

Please announce OBT soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been lurking and gathering a ton of info on the forums since I couldnā€™t play. Super awesome ideas in the game, keep it up!

Thank you so much IMC for making my dream game and allowing me to test it I had the best time and Iā€™m terribly sad to see it end, I hope OBT is very soon, I will give you the best feedback I can possibly make about my class and the game in general thank you so much !!!

Excuse me but could anyone point me to the icbt2 survey or they still havenā€™t upload it ?

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been waiting for it too lol

1 Like

I love it, and will be playing for years ^^

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO y.y T.T

Nooooo Rito Plxxxxxxxxx nooooooooooooo DDDDDDD:

:cry:

I need mooooooore!!! A little moooore!!!

T.T T.T T.T

Thanks for all, wonderful game. :heart:

jajajajajaj no me olvide de ti xD

1 Like

Thank you IMC for letting us play/test Tree of bugsā€¦ cough ā€¦ I mean Savior :+1:

be a little bit more considerate with their effort man.

1 Like

ā€œThe feeling is less like an ending than just another starting point"

Thank you IMC :heart: Twas a fun ride Despite the horrendous bugs :laughing: ā€¦ Thank you for letting us play this wonderfull game of yours :relaxed:

Sad ending but a hopeful new beginning soon. Thanks for everything IMC!!

Thank you IMC, it was really good experience, but it can be better. Hope that next beta will be soon :heart:

Thanks for the game! Waiting a korean OBT.

Thank you very much for the experience that you imparted upon us IMC.

We do hope you continue in the improvements not only in the game but also with community interaction as it is just as you said, because it is vital for the general improvement and fixing of the game as a whole.

We know that you are already hard at work but if itā€™s possible, please do add additional staff so that other important bug topics are not purposely ignored due to a lack of time/manpower. Every beta tester here that are reporting bugs are doing this for the game so at the very least I think it would be for the best if each thread is equally and sequentially given attention may it be minor or major.

Then again, there were improvements already on this part but Iā€™m pretty sure you can do better so just keep at it :sunglasses:

Thank You! IMC Games for this Closed Beta Test.

Thanks IMC. Thanks John. I had fun testing and am looking forward to the future!

Thanks a lot IMC for that second opportunity to play this game !
It was a really great time, canā€™t wait for a real experience next time (cos dam lvlin so fast is boring XD)