Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Restrictions

Oh, sorry.

Because I thought you were in another KS thread talking about how KS’ing is a problem and how IMC needs to incorporate restrictions to fix it.

edit:nevermind , nothing to see here

Bots in the game ruining the economy = people cry
Players ruining economy = people cry
IMC does something to prevent #2 and 99% of people on this thread are not affected = people cry

cry more

1 Like

They are heavy research guys they’ll figure out what they want before they start building.

I also didn’t have a trial and error period - The betas and ktos let me get that figured out.

On that note im curious if we are gonna get the same balance changes /costumes as ktos

As long as we get the Cockatrice costume, they can change whatever they want. Lol.

Tree of Tokens :money_mouth:

Really? how about pros? Or are they all 18 or whatever the age req is?

Regardless of how you view this. QQ or whatever, I’m merely commenting on IMC’s capability at solving problems. And so far, all I’ve seen is RESSSSTRRRRRIICCCCCTIOOOON!! hahaha

I have no qualms with the recent restriction. It’s just that, for every problem, they just seem to add a restriction on top of it.

Just want to make it clear. I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

I’m just stating a decision pattern that IMC is making. lol

lmao this. /20charcharchar

Thank the RMT’s,

I rather have different types of restrictions over instantly inflated game.
Imagine trades being for everyone right now, no trade limits, and silver is tradable. atleast now there is taxes, as RMT’s are forced to make us of the auction.

For a casual player the 3 day restriction isn’t bad at all honestly… but for hardcore players I can see how it’d get very annoying, very fast.

Although these restrictions are starting to get out of hand…

i can’t really see that.
i mean sure, they can’t SELL their items. ok, so what?

nothing stopping them from buying what they need, and lets be honest, with the drop rates in the game, how many truly exceptional pieces are they going to have to sell anyway?

Hardcore players would hit level 100+ within those three days, that’s the point where you actually do need to start using these features especially if you’re playing with others.

Mostly I’m referring to trading and playing with others, imagine one guy in your group is really lucky and keeps getting the lower-drop rate equipment. However he has no use for some of it and is getting his own, now you have someone in your group who is falling behind because RNG is kicking them in the rear end. Their equipment is becoming so lackluster that they’re actually starting to die very frequently and holding you and everyone else back.

For casuals the 3-day limit is fine and what not, I mean… I see no issue with it… but hardcore players IE:Those who can spend their entire day on the game leveling… egh, on day 1 they could DEFINITELY make it to 90 dungeon and perhaps get the meme dagger.

lols this. so much true.

You still need token, so im guessing the restriction is on top of it, i got no token and cant 1:1 trade, but im pretty sure my 72 hours have passed since i just registered an item on the market place no prob.

Disclaimer: i literally have no issue with the 72 hour restriction, but if they want to prevent ppl from abusing the refund function this wont do unless they’re going to spend those 72 hours verifying the payment, since for steam refunds they could just wait 3 days and not let it go over 2 hours of game time.

You idiot, whine about everything. Seriously go play RO because new teams can’t sell on market for just 3 days after creation, go be a little bitch.

Most restrictions in this game are to make it harder on gold sellers. The rest can be removed with token. Whine about the token. The game is p2p with free trial because the token is mandatory to someone who actually ENJOYs the game. But you go whine about it because you deserve an entirely free game with no reason to pay for anything

Says the guy who missed the point of the thread. lol. “idiot” :))))))

No I didn’t, maybe you just realized how dumb of a thread this is

Maybe if they’re playing 24/7. If they’re only playing a few hours a day like normal people then there is no way they would be that high in 3 days.