Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Restrictions

There is nothing wrong with this restriction. Many successful games have a similar restriction on trading, requiring you to play for a certain amount of time or hit a certain level before it is allowed. It’s a good way to slow down the idiots trying to ruin the game.

If they have any knowledge of the game yes they would. And i would tell them the good spots to go to.

it seems like you don’t understand the definition of “mandatory”.
does it make things a lot more convenient? sure.
but convenience is still not the same thing as requirement.

Him calling “people”, or just me, “idiot” is getting more and more ironic.

my absolute favorite is when people try to insult me with “your a idiot.”
it makes me sad that they can’t see the irony in what they’ve written.

lets riot! :smiling_imp:
disable all restrictions!

Token aren’t mandatory. FOR GOD SAKE why do people keep using this word out of context. It’s mandatory to buy cash shop, it’s mandatory to quest, it’s mandatory to use token.

Enjoy is subjective. There are plenty of people who enjoy the game without tokens.

This is the problem with F2P games when games introduce cash shop there an instant outcry that they no longer enjoy the game because cash shop exist. What kind of idiotic logic is this.

so much this.

i bought the $10 DLC, and i loved the game when i started playing.
after the first week of the month, money came in and i bought the $30 DLC pack as well.
i used the token included, and i continue to love playing the game.
not more, not less, just keep loving it. token allows me to do a couple of things i couldn’t before, but that hasn’t made or broken my enjoyment of the game.

pay2win. on every side of the argument.
the cash shop is p2w. it isn’t p2w enough. that guy is p2w. i can’t afford to p2w.
…had a friend in another game complain because the automatic systems stopped him from throwing more than X amount of money at the game each month – “This purchase exceeds your spending limit” lol…

The token is a substitute for a recurring subscription which is mandatory in p2p games.

And lol @miguelc0611 find something else to pointlessly cry over

@ntn6371 the devs have to make money, a f2p game is never truly free, in case you didn’t know that already

I think it’s also mandatory to read and understand posts before going about “idiots” and “crying”.

So I’ll explain it again, for your sake.

This is an behavioral observation of how IMC handles issues. They restrict, end of solution.

• RMT? restrict 1:1 trade
  • DLC abuse ? Restrict DLC
  • 3-day restriction to (i forgot i dont care)
  • level restriction for megaphone

All I was saying is that IMC’s way of thinking is, to fix something, they restrict something. Do you get it now? It’s like I’m counting the number of times a rabbit humps another rabbit in a day. It’s an observation, my observation.

Anyway, enjoy white knighting, for nothing. lol

This guy, absolute zero reading comprehension.