Tree of Savior Forum

Transfer items to another character

I cannot believe, the characters in my quarter, they live together, they even stay on the same place together when not venturing, and they cannot even share their loot?

Please make something to allow the players of sending an item from a character to another character in the same account, I want to give a Goat Horn I made on my Archer to my Swordsman because would look cooler.

34 Likes

Bump
This is really important. Hey!

We need account storage :confused:

I agree with this make it cost money and potential to transfer over but I want to give some gear to my other chars.

Yeah, Im all for it. Please IMC, implement it :slight_smile:

I totally agree! I was very surprised when I found that the personal storage wasn’t shared. This is a very basic, useful, needed feature.

This. Shared storage is a-must-have feature of every MMORPG.

2 Likes

I agree. Ragnarok Online had it and most other MMORPGs have it too.

1 Like

Ya, w/o a way to share items between our characters, it becomes very alt unfriendly.

1 Like

A game with so many classes options, they obviously want us to make alts, so make this thing alt friendly already IMC. COME ON!

1 Like

It really only makes sense that it is just a missing feature than intentional. After-all you can trade, so all this means is i’ll be forced to roll a second FREE account just to trade items between my characters on my main account.

Or, they could just make the warehouse have an “account” tab for items and money, DONE.

Trading some items or materials makes them untradable, so there is no way to actually give your alts some items by asking a 3rd character. Maybe use to market with an absurd sell price but the game takes away a %. +1 here on shared account storage.

But seriously. How screwed up is this. Not having a mailing or shared wharehouse.

I’ve never played an MMORPG that doesnt have this.

Isn’t something like this essential?

Like honestly??? WTF. I cant even…

This is not essential for beta testing, aswell as the other stuff not yet implemented.

I’m not sure if this video still works, but is worth giving a try.

2 Likes

yeah shared storage needed. imc pls make this happen

Bump. This feature is a must.

2 Likes

Agreed,
Especially since the game depict them as a team, they even share theirs pets I cant see the reason why they wouldnt share stuff.
I mean the game even already have the potential system to avoid over trading the same item over and over and flooding the game with items, just make use of it and allow the transfer of items to alternate chars at the cost of potential.

I would really like this as well. Have some shared storage in your lodge and you can upgrade it with iCoins/NXP.

I don’t like bumping an old topic, but I feel this is really an important feature to have, so I want to show my support for it. It’s really strange that you can’t share items between your own characters, especially since they’re part of the same team/account. Any other MMORPG that I played (RO being the biggest example, but there are many others) allowed you to share items between these characters.

In general, I find it strange how restricted item and character management is in this game, from what I found out through research. There is no 1:1 trading, there’s a 30% tax on the market for free players, you can only buy/sell 1 item at a time as a free player, there is no sharing items between characters, redistributing stats is basically impossible and redistributing skills is expensive, and I’m sure there are more things that I forgot to mention right now…

That’s a lot of restrictions, and I feel like all of these things will be available more freely in eventual private servers, causing a lot of players to be drawn to those eventually…

2 Likes

I think a lot of the restrictions have to do with preventing bots and RMT, yet they still somehow find ways around it. All it does is make it unpleasant for legit players.