Tree of Savior Forum

Tp for compensation

Oh noes 24hr maintenance. IMC I demand $10 000 in compensation… rolls eyes

2 Likes

Hey Poorest:) may I ask what did you spend all TP on?! I got 2 costumes, 2 hairstyles, some consumables and still have like 1000 left (from all 5 DLC) :X

EDIT: Nevermind, I’ve just read your second post. Did you get anything nice at least? How much silver have you earned on enchanted headgears?

I’d prefer circle reset. At least 1 circle will do. :grin:

Chances are that those people who already spent all available TP are token sellers, you know just to “p2w” to gear up, you know, Wallet Warriors.

1 Like

Say no to drugs. It’s bad for your health and mind.

FREE STUFF PLS, FREE STUFF FREE STUFF FREE STUFF
SAY YES TO FREE STUFF FREE STUFF

seriously who doesnt want free stuff

[quote=“thanatos919, post:27, topic:216072, full:true”]
FREE STUFF PLS, FREE STUFF FREE STUFF FREE STUFF
SAY YES TO FREE STUFF FREE STUFF

seriously who doesnt want free stuff
[/quote]When they come with strings attached :smirk:

1 Like

It’s a nightmare, I only play 2 swordsman and all my hats ended up with sp rec, mamp, matk or some other element atk/res

I got a lot of triple options I need to sell with a complete lack of megaphones. Throwing them on market thing seems kind of random and hard sell also

I bought all of the dlcs already. I even removed one of the dlcs and repurchased it, it doesn’t give the items again. Good waste of $30 :smile_cat:

1 Like

Did you contact tos support with this 30dollars waste? ^^

I contacted steam about it, haven’t tried tos I guess I can give it a try

they are working 24hrs and the maintenance is on schedule, really i hope they dont give ■■■■, so you learn to appreciate a little more their efforts.

2 Likes

Yeah you should have done that with screens of what you paid so they can check your account this week to see what’s wrong ^^ and gives you what you didn’t get by purchasing again the same pack.

I can call it right now:

4x EXP Tome
3x DNG Reset Scrolls

1 Like

Compensation, the trend.

Haven’t all your gaming experience taught you that being a beggar is bad?

“Hey boss, I stubbed my toe on desk right there. Can I ask for workers’ compensation?”

[quote=“Anarth, post:35, topic:216072, full:true”]
Haven’t all your gaming experience taught you that being a beggar is bad?
[/quote]Haven’t all your forum experience taught you that gaming community is hopeless?

1 Like

I kind of acknowledge it as my own fault because I bought the same package twice. It kind of makes sense since these packs are sort of “valued” more. I didn’t think screens were necessary since purchase history is always there. I submitted a ticket to tos, hope I get a response in a week or less heh. Until then, put tp on sale

EXP Tome and Premmy Time.

Screw that! The chances of winning the lottery is >0%. Might as well buy a lottery ticket, win, and buy all the skill reset potions.

On the one side of the coin, 100 TP would be nice, but on the other hand, 100TP plus the 17 TP I have left, plus my 5 free TP will still put me 6 TP short of being able to get the new costume! Dx ::cries in the corner::

EDIT: Assuming the new costumes will have the same price as the old ones.