Tree of Savior Forum

Tp for compensation

Continuing the discussion from [UPDATE] Server Transfer Maintenance and Patch Notes (April 26th, 2016):

pls lord of imc give us tp, enough to buy skill reset potions lel.

6 Likes

Donā€™t use drug boy, itā€™s not good for you.

16 Likes

Lmao, i doubt it but thereā€™s still 0.01% chance. Donā€™t give up!

Probably EXP Tomes or Dungeon Reset Voucher.

3 Likes

exp tome, dungeon reset + 100TP thanks imc thnx thnx tnhx

1 Like

???

you will take 2 tomes for this thread.

1 Like

I could do with some dungeon reset vouchersā€¦ Iā€™ve still got the 4 from before :smiley: Iā€™m saving them for later when Iā€™d rather spam dungeons than grind normally, to save myself waiting days at a time.

Iā€™d like EXP tomes too but unfortunately theyā€™re kinda weakā€¦ Iā€™d be more pumped if they gave x2 exp.

2 Likes

Skill reset would be restoring my faith

1 Like

I donā€™t think weā€™ll get skill reset potions until we get a hard rework on some classes.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t make sense to have a skill reset, that would be more for if they massively overhaul skill trees. Two xp tomes, 1 dungeon reset ticket, and 6 hours added to token (or whatever the average play time is) would be enough to offset anything youā€™d lose from such a long maintenance. I wouldnā€™t say no to more of course (and itā€™d be a good chance to get some easy good will), but realistically thatā€™d be enough.

3 Likes

6 hours added to token makes no sense at all, even if itā€™s the average. That would mean we lose an 18 hour frame in which we could complete those 6 hours. 24 hours added is what we deserve because thatā€™s whatā€™s taken from us.

1 Like

Might as well be a free tokenā€¦
teehee
Though thatā€™s more like a ā€˜thanks for playing with usā€™ rather than a compensation >.<

If youā€™re releasing new costumes then let us buy tp already. Iā€™m out of tp. I canā€™t even buy a megaphone

[quote=ā€œPoorest, post:14, topic:216072, full:trueā€]
If youā€™re releasing new costumes then let us buy tp already. Iā€™m out of tp. I canā€™t even buy a megaphone
[/quote]You can buy a megaphone with the free TP :joy:

jokes aside, you already used up your TP from the founder 1 2 3 and 50% off 1 2?!

A maintenance for players and you want free stuff? Shame on you for not being thankful about even having maintenanceā€™s. You KNOW IMC gives free things whenever there is a reason to. So stop asking for free stuff.

4 Likes

My compensation is a better game after the maintenance and thatā€™s good enough for me.

8 Likes

Dungeon reset ticket + 2exp weekend + 100 tp + ant bot system are enought to me.

Eh didnā€™t they promise us free stuff?
Oopsie

Dungeon reset vouchers again would be nice. :slight_smile:

yes, I spent it all on enchants