Tree of Savior Forum

TOSBase (Community, Database, News, Wiki, ...)

Nice site. I hope you guys are planning on making a stat calc soon!

That hint tho! Iā€™m expecting a ToS armory now ;; so excited. I love playing around with these technical tools.

Really looking forward to what comes out now :smiley:

@Aries: yeah, we thought about it too.

but I think we will have enought time in the future to enjoy tos and release great tools for it.
as long as it doesnā€™t goes the same way like Granado Espada :smile:

ToS Armory will be amazing :smiley:

yeah i fully agree :blush:

Very nice website. The site is very good at the moment but if you guys could improve the siteā€™s design and interactivity, I would be very grateful. I recommend changing fonts to something like Open Sans to make the siteā€™s more good looking.

How are you going to make an Armoury type site if peopleā€™s gear and stats are not availble to the public. Like in RO (or at least how was when I was playing, its been a while) In RO, people couldnt inspect your gear or equipment. Ans I liked it that way to be honest.

we are sadly not good web designer,

developer skill level = 10
graphics,art and design skill level = 2

:wink:

we are always open for support in that direction :smile: so if anyone wants to help us making the site looks beautiful, he/she is welcome.

Kind regards
Gardosen

our plan is an ingame verification system.

in the cbt2 it was possible to check the equipment and the barrack of a person by right click his name in the chat or character.
we are not 100% sure how we are going to do this verification system. but we will find a way ^^

Kind regards
Gardosen

Yes I can see that from the fact that every piece of information from the site is very database driven which is good dynamically. Hire a website designer tbh, this site is just lacking that aspect. Everything else is perfect.

Could you check their stats and skills?
Hopefully ToS will let us keep some things secret. <_>

as you probably can see, our website is 100% free. no ads or anything.

spending money on hiring a web designer is not what we can effort currently.
probably in the future we will be able to. but currently we can just hope for someone being interested in jumping onto our boat and supporting us on the project with web design.

Kind regards
Gardosen

Ah, as in hiring, I meant asking someone (maybe your friend or a contributor) that is willing to support your project. Well, good luck on that! I am actually willing to do so but I got so much to do on my studies and worksā€¦ so yeah. XD

lets cross the fingers for the future :smile:

Hi there! Your skill builder is awesome but something confuses me. If you take two ranks of the same class, do you need to spend 10 points into the second rankā€™s skills, or do the points from your previous rank classā€™s carry over?

So here, do I need to spend 10 points in Rank 2 [Fulldraw], or do 5 points carry over from Rank 1 [Fulldraw] if I put points into that?

This is more a question of how it works ingame, since I imagine your simulator is faithful to the ingame skills.

You are allowed to spend 15 skill points max in 1 circle, but you canā€™t save/carry over those skill points to the next circle. So, youā€™re forced to spend all 15 skill points in 1 circle before continue to the next circle Once you enter the 2nd circle or 3rd circle, you will be given another 15 skill points and you can only have that 15 skill points.

1 Like

So will Rank 1 [Fulldraw] and Rank 2 [Fulldraw] exist at the same time in my skills? Can I use them both on my bar with seperate cooldowns? Or does the Rank 2 overwrite the Rank 1?

Oh, once you upgraded your rank 1 Fulldraw skill (for example until level 5), it will be carried over when you enter archer circle 2 (still level 5) and you can upgrade it further to level 6-10.

1 Like

Ah, okay! Thank you for the explanation. So if you donā€™t upgrade a Rank 1 skill to max, you canā€™t level the Rank 2 one?

Another example :
You took Swift Step lv 5, Fulldraw lv 5, and Kneeling Shot lv 5 in circle 1.
You enter archer circle 2, all skills from circle 1 can be upgraded up to level 10, while you gain access to new circle 2 skills with only 5 level max. If you want to upgrade your Multi Shot (circle 1 skill that you didnā€™t take earlier) when you enter circle 2, itā€™s still allowed of course. You can upgrade Multi Shot up to level 10, but you will spend 10 skill points and only 5 points left to upgrade another skill.

1 Like