Tree of Savior Forum

TOSBase (Community, Database, News, Wiki, ...)

Hello Everyone,

my name is Gardosen, i am one of the Admins from the website tosbase.com.
i would like to introduce the tosbase to all of you who doesn’t know us yet.

1. Tree of Savior Fan Base
2. http://www.tosbase.com
3. 2397 Forum Members (09/23/2015)
4. Inernational community with english as the main language

5. Who are we

the tosbase was founded by Flash and me (Gardosen) some years ago, when we discovered a project called R1, our goal was it/is it to provide a website with a database and several tools for Tree of Savior to make the life of the community easier. we are both developers and have more then 7 years of experience in coding for the gaming industry.

for Tree of Savior we released the following tools and dbs in the last year.

1. Monster db

the monster db contains information about all monsters
the names are taking from the english github translation and the rest of the information are based on our time in the cbt1 and cbt2 and information we datamined from the client. as soon as another obt comes up, we are planing to work on a first version of a loot table for the monsters.

Example: Picture
Monster DB : Link

2. Item db

the item db contains all sort of items, from equipment, over usables or miscellaneous. the database is based on the information of the cbt2 and will be updated as soon as the cbt2 or obt1 is starting.

Item DB: Link

3. World map

we released some weeks ago an interactive worldmap which shows the maps, how they are connected and the average level of the monsters there. this map is currently lacking of minimaps, but we will update this as soon as we found a way to show them.

Worldmap: Link

4. Boss db

the boss db contains all boss monsters with their korean and english name, level, and a video of them ingame.

Boss DB: Link

5. Loot tables

the toot tables are not existing yet, as soon as we have access to another cbt/obt this will be our main focus.

6. Skill db

the skill db contains all skills from all available classes. you find information about the max level, sp costs, element, and other information. the translation is based on google translations and some work of our community. as soon as a solid english translations is avaialble, we will update the skillnames and descriptions.

Skill DB: Link

7. Class db

the class db is a collection of all known classes. if we have skill information about them or skilltrees we connected them to the apropriated class. you can find information about the class in here, some ingame footage and a skilllist of the available skills for the class.

Class DB: Link

8. Classbuilder

with the class builder you can create your own class rank trees and already decide before even playing, which way you wanna go.
Note:
this builder contains all classes up to the cbt2. we will update this builder as soon as all classes has been revealed.

Classbuilder: Link

9. Skill simulator

with the skill simulator you can prepare your skill tree for your upcoming character in tree of savior.
Note:
currently we support all classes of the cbt2 and will update the simulator as soon as more information are avaialble for the rest of the missing classes.

Skill simulator: Link

thats it :smile:
if you have any questions about our project or whats our plans for the future, feel free to contact us or write us here your question.

Kind regards
Gardosen

33 Likes

Btw someone already posted TOSBase thread there. Is that not the admin?

@Erokhi No, he wasn’t the admin, Gardosen and Flash are

Oh I see. Then that post should be deleted or there’ll be misunderstanding IMO.

Aisem isnt an admin either

Yeah, but at least there is no other TOSGame thread made by someone else.
TOSBase has 2 threads, it may cause people to think that there are 2 different TOSBase IMO.

i saw the post about the fansite section rules and decided to write a thread about tosbase based on their rules.

even when i appreciate that other people do spread the word about our project website, i wrote an admin to move, or delete the other post as it does not follow the rules based on this thread:

Section Rules

im sorry for any confusion, i just wanted to open up a correct thread :smile:

Kind regards
Gardosen

Yes, I understand that. :smile:
IMCGames should have put a rule that only those responsible with the fansite can post about their site, not some random people.

I recommended that you guys use their website. Very useful and clean.

thank you Ironheart :smile:

we are currently working on making the skill simulator more usable. :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Gardosen

1 Like

Your welcome! :smile:

The skill simulator is one of the best things you guys have on the website.

That was me, and I didn’t mean any harm by posting it. I didn’t claim to be an admin, I was just trying to spread the word about a very good site that has lots of neat features, and at the time the forum was empty so it seemed like a good place.

I would delete the post if I could, but apparently that’s not allowed.

2 Likes

Nah don’t worry about that. I also have this friend of mine who posted that TOSGame forums even though he isn’t the global admin/owner. You can delete the post by flag it and tell the admin there’s another proper TOSBase thread made by the actual admin.

@God_Almighty:

dont worry, like i said, we appreciate it, i just wanted to create one based on the rules of imcGames :smile:
and with some more information about our project :blush:

Kind regards
Gardosen

+1.

ToSBase is for those that want to plan, want info, or even want to proactively help translate but github is too difficult to do it with. I visit your tools very often, even though I’m not very active in the community :sweat_smile:

:thumbsup:

1 Like

We released a small update for the Skill Simulator. It’s not the major one we are currently working on but it had some minor improvements like a “My Builds” list and a Public Builds list. It’s also possible now to change the name / description of a build.

More Information: http://www.tosbase.com/news/152/Skill-Simulator-Update/

1 Like

I must admit that TOSBase is the best place when it comes to these kind of things. Good work there Flash!

2 Likes

there’s much other stuff on our todo list till the obt comes :wink:

prepare for more amazing tools from Flash :smile:

can you give us some hints? :slight_smile:

currently most of the stuff is closed source, but one thing i thought about this morning when i read this forum
was to create something like amity market watch.

placed this onto my nice to work on list :wink:

@vegax87:

i always liked wowarmory, you too?

1 Like