Tree of Savior Forum

ToS sketches by marika

Holy shiet, Marika. This is best. I love you and your art. Please keep us updated!! :smile:

1 Like

@malya1992 we need something about u and your new hamster… I still vote for #mariweeb or #maricrash as a name for it :smiley:

3 Likes

These are very fun. I like how you masterfully draw the faces.

1 Like

Hilarious! lucky guildmates XD
Post more! too funny n cute

Sorry for no updates, last week i spent my time trying to draw anything for art contest (didnt even finished it lmao) and this week was bisy with job. Finally here is little update

APPRAISER HYPE tnx to Coronia for idea

WIP of the work i wanted to make for Valentine art contest

4 Likes

Since this moment there wont be many updates due to a lot of reasons (mostly im super exausted at my new job plus my second HDD died lol), im really sorry guys, ill be back to drawing soon™

1 Like

Don’t worry!
Make sure to rest properly!

1 Like

@malya1992 Rest properly and join the Art discord!
The rest of us are missing you.

2 Likes

Some time ago i started the little project where i wanted to draw all of the guildmates characters. Too bad im too bisy right now ._.

[details=Beep-boop]Emeralda

Maadoshi

and ANIK
[/details]

11 Likes

keep up the good work and don’t #marikrash :wink:
how is your paper-computer?

Well im not playing atm so my paper PC is fine :full_moon_with_face:

LAST UPDATE: I’m kind of done with tos, so there will be no more updates. If anyone is interested in my art you can follow me here on pixiv or here on twitter
Tnx everyone who followed this thread and gave feedback. Also there is an awesome Art Discord opened for everyone, join this! 🎨 Art Discord now up!

2 Likes