Tree of Savior Forum

TOS Is HIRING FEEDBACK

I think that almost everyone has this in mind. I mean it takes more people to manage this steam server’s…

Personally I love the game, the graphics, the job system, the soundtrack but, as everyone knows, the deficiencies are very noticeable and i think they should have done this before … maybe a year before.

And the little movement on the part of the staff in important areas, no longer feels the love for the game on the part of the developers at least on this side of the world

I would like this to work in some way.

3 Likes

Am happy they are hiring, since before it was a “free” effort by anyone that wanted to contribute…

but if payment is on the wind, am in :money_mouth_face:

Sad I got no fakebook :frowning:

at least am honest about needing money u derps

EDIT:

• Applicants must reside in South Korea (Open to all nationalities)

:persevere:

• Applicants must be able to work from our offices in Seoul

:confounded:

2 Likes

LMFAO. Owned in the first attempt.

Must work from their offices in Seoul, for a position in Localization and Steam Service/Integration that’s quite strange :thinking:

Maybe they just want to kidnap you and make you fix the game. ahaahahahahahahahah

1 Like

I don’t find it weird. It’s either that or work from home and I think they don’t want the other option.

2 Likes

Why facebook of all places? I wonder if they did the same on inven.co.kr.

Hey at least they have over 100k followers there so it’ll reach an audience for sure.

:tired:

That would be worse and take longer than hell itself

I understand that they want to have some control over their employees but:

Applicants must be able to work from our offices in Seoul.

IS THIS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY?

Of course it is necessary~
They have no other offices in any other countries, so it’s normal they ask for people to work in their korean offices. Although it might look like an ideal “home job”, you actually need to work with other people, go to meetings, communicate between the different departments, etc… Which is much easier to do if you’re in the office, and on the same time zone. It might also be related to some legal/payment issues, I don’t know how it works in Korea.

My only issue is the lack of information ._. Can they relocate the applicant ? Do they have to be fluent in Korean even for the non-translating job ?
But at least they have 10ish applicants for each, so hopefully they’ll find people to hire :3

1 Like

hmm it’s true… I hope that if it works,