Tree of Savior Forum

ToS haircuts cost more than real world haircuts

Well, that’s why it’s important to tell them RIGHT NOW that we DO NOT WANT this bullsh1t in our international version.

2 Likes

It’s just one thing after another with this game.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Uhh… i forgot about that. The one under the headgear slot?
I thought it was for facial costume.
So it’s just a wig then…

except that we can see it with ‘a lot more detail’ in Closers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In this primitive world, YOU NEED MONEY!!!
MONEY makes the world go round!!

3 Likes

ITT People complaining about prices when they weren’t going to buy anything in the first place. Not saying that I agree with the prices. Just that y’all are awfully vocal about cosmetics.

2 Likes

This is indeed too expensive but I don’t care much bc it’s a cosmetic. And these haircuts aren’t even good imo.

I am worried about the token price more - $20? Really? More than WoW subscription where you pay and get ALL features without having to pay more for exp books, storage expansions and so on? Really?

Yep, just goes round and round dont it?

K, and they gonna listen? Lol nope. They gonna research, and go with what they believe will work best for the western business model, using many other korean developers and what they did when they localized to the west as a source of info. Either way, they will do what will work best to make money to keep the lights on, and to keep content/balancing/fixes etc, etc, etc coming. No mmo is every truly f2p, sooner or later anyone who puts in a lengthy amount of time into a F2P mmo will have to spend money on a microtransaction at some point. Honestly I wouldnt even be surprised if they charge 29.99 to be able to digitally purchase and download the game, or even worse, make a 3 tier option, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Gold being like 100 bucks but you get all this stuff with it.

But seriously, just wait till they show us the model they wanna go with, then raise up a ■■■■-storm if its bad. Your just stressing yourself over nothin.

Totally reminds of something similar to the horrifying system of Grand Chase PH X_X

remember that these tokens can be sold in the market for silver
for me thats another disappointing aspect
these tokens are essentially a pay to get rich mechaninc

theoretically one can play the game with these token benefits for free completely, but it will still feel like anyone who buys these coins will have the upper hand.

bad example… counting she has stabbed him a lot :expressionless:

xD

Wait, it costs that much for a temporary hair style?

Might as well remove it, who’s going to even buy that?

The cash shop is just tp tokens, those convenience items, and exp boosts. Hair styles is pretty much non-existent. How is this going to even earn the game money?

Translate the Korean text. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You got me.

/20 characters.

first there was the fore runner IMC game called Granado Espada

it should have raised red flag warnings but

people just came for Ragnarok Nostalgia

then people were blinded with the hype Euphoria

THE END.

I was had HAHAHA XD
Nice troll m8 :sunglasses:

It’s just Korean server prices, dictated by Nexon, right? International version won’t be as expensive, right?

Please quote this post few months from now to remind me how mistaken I was.

what’s the big deal? TOS fanboi all over the world gonna pay them all, problemo solved, thread closed

@trielav its Nexon, what you expect?

Yeah, for who live in US its not that expensive, so if it cost $30 for us (just an example) for me would cost R$120, which i wouldn’t pay for sure.

Its easy say its not that expensive when you don’t see that countries that have different currency have different dollar prices.

2 Likes