Tree of Savior Forum

ToS French Fansite Cosmetic Simulator [Underconstruction]

ToS French Fansite Cosmetic Simulator

Under construction only male heads are currently available.

http://www.tree-of-savior.fr/simulateur-de-personnage/

credit to @Kanashimi for the link information

7 Likes

This is new. Kinda creepy without the body but it’s good for now.

Le thanks.

It’s under construction, like title says.
I’m working on female heads then i’ll do bodies and some others things (i’m thinking about accessories too).

Male char looks like female… :smirk:

nice… waiting for costumes
;;

There are some new hairstyles that i’m waiting to add too, like the Shinobi one.

You sir, deserve a slap … i mean my congratulations !!

Greak work, but the website suffers on heavy load whenever I try to load the page. IDK if it is just me though, or my browser acting strange.

As this simulator is under construction, I did not optimize loading time yet. As it will be complete, I’ll optimize my code so it should be far smoother to load :smile:

1 Like

Awesome,will bookmark to keep track of the development.

Thanks, we’ve added a Sign generator that take into account the face picture !
Choose the class’ emblem, the type of sign and type your text directly on the preview and download the result.

1 Like

I’m aware of a small quality loss of the download script, and I’m working on solving it.

Nice generator so far! The animated version of the eyes should make it download it as .gif or .webp, though :smile:

On a side note, the opened mouth expression looks so much cuter ingame. On that preview it actually looks angry.

Actualy, the save part of code do not fully handle the animated .gif format. So I rather prefer work on it before release ^^’
@Soukyuu , fully agree with you, the open mouth is not really nice here.

Another news !
We’ve added some accessories/headgears that appears in the sign !!!
Hope you’ll enjoy it ^^

2 Likes

Excellent! C’est dans les bookmarks <3

Hello as @Soukyuu and other people asked us to for an animated signature save, we made it !
So now the signature is automaticaly saved as .png if simple signature, or as .gif with animation if you choose animated faces.

Hope you like it ^^

1 Like

Any plans to make the models able to rotate?
Well, I imagine a lot of people would not enjoy that watermark for the signatures, but otherwise, pretty cool.

Thanks. gif is rather lossy though (limited to 256 colors), so there are pixels crawling over the image every time a char blinks. Any chance for .webp as an alternative?

Also, one of the female hairstyles seems to be missing, the one with the curly twin tails.

yeah they missing ->