Tree of Savior Forum

ToS French Fansite Cosmetic Simulator [Underconstruction]

Thank you for the models, we will proceed to haircur reconstruction asap if still in client ( Idk that as I “only” code ans do not touch images.

@LaScoot we are working on a way to extract bodies and costumes, and when it will be ok, we will also add other point of wien on the heads, so we will be able to rotate.

@Soukyuu I’ll do my best to generate .webp, but I can’t guarantee that it would be realy soon, as manipulating images ith script is not this easy.

Edit : actual web scripts to generate .webp from canvas or various files are not this efficient yet. We will have to wait a bit.

1 Like

We’re working on a method to get 3D models. When this will be done, we gonna rework faces, hairs, accessories and add costumes.

I’m sure you guys are aware, but just giving some feedback - the secondary headgear slot hats shouldn’t be the only gear shown when they’re equipped. There is a stacking mechanic when it comes to these two layers (primary and secondary headgears). From what I’ve seen and from experience, the secondary headgear usually has the uppermost layer.

Great work though - really glad someone is already working on a customizer!

Yep, we knew it. But we wanted to put them on selectable headgears before the “mid+upper” tools.
Again, when the 3D models will be achieved, we gonna do some changes and this is one of them. ^^

Update :
Costumes added. A correction of some of them are going to be added today.
2 Hairstyles missing gonna be added today too.

1 Like

alright, costume is ready! go go go guys, I really appreciate what you are doing :smiley:

Thanks ^^
We got a new costume ready and we wait for the class logo :confused:

The Cleric class Chaplain :

1 Like

Actualy, the simulator is quite complete, with all Classes Body !

isn’t complete…
ie: scout

The costume of Scout = Éclaireur (fr).
Logo :

Thanks. The last female hairstyle positioning is wrong on the sig, though:

And it seems once that hairstyle is loaded, the rear part won’t go away even if you change to a new one:

Curently working on those bug :), but thank you for telling us !

Awesome progress,thank you for the updates!

Thanks, we still work on it and add some models.
We’ve added the new face emotes.

Added new haircut, and split TopHeadgear and MiddleHeadgear ! And some new Hats too.

1 Like

Excellent! One thing of note, especially with the new headgear layers, the “Remove Hat” option should be separate from the main scrolling list, as if I you happen to add a middle headgear item, you can’t just swap it to remove it (I mean, you can, but you still have a middle headgear item, and there are far fewer of them, anyway).

@Sourpuss : those buttons are now present, so it’s easier to remove Hats.

1 Like

Buttons (to go on the left & right) to see all the hats doesn’t work… :c

If you use addblock, turn it off because it seems that it can make this happen.
(Happened to me ^^)

We have added many signature backgrounds. I’ll add a message about This addblock issue