Tree of Savior Forum

ToS Freemium Game Opinion

lol u reply so fast, i was editing also.

i meant the other game market system, not the current market system.
eh wait what, i dont said [quote=“thebloodyaugust, post:20, topic:125756”]
makes things cheaper for a lower player
[/quote] what i meant was lower level player can get some decent equipment from market.

the thing is because this TP system, player will only put expensive things in market, while other crap either will be sold to npc or wait till TP regen. so low level player cannot get anything in market.

my bad when people respond to me i get pop up notifications lol.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For me best option would be buy to play. A real free to play where it didn’t affect game mechanics would be my second option only because in my country dollar is a bit expensive right now.But talking frankly, Pay to play should be the second option even knowing that it may hurt players game base. This “freemium” (lol loved it) style is not cool but still light years better than a pay to win game.

Well, I am really rethinking this. freemium is a good option as long it does not become p2w on the road. “Freemium” equates to a monthly fee and two ways to play TOS: “normal” access to the game or “restricted” access to a game. The second option only for casuals or those who want to test is worth it. Finally it does not look so bad…

i wish everyone would shut up about what the koreans did with their version of the game and wait and see what IMC does without ours. i hate all this jumping to conclusions crap.

1 Like

@felipetomazellicresp i am aware of your thread but its old it this was regarding the possible upcoming model where yours is in general. But alot of the information is still applicable from there.

Yes that is in the korean version, but if we sit quietly with no resistance then how can we complain when it happens here. The people not thrilled with the model are simply making it clear to IMC we don’t want to see it on international.

I honestly think they should have just made the game B2P. I don’t know why people think they should get to play an entire game for free. They are basically already giving away most of the game for free, merely with a few inconveniences, yet people are so unappreciative.

Mind boggling, really.

Just make the game B2P and sell ONLY cosmetic stuff in the cash shop

Once again i have no problem paying as i have stated. I usually pay for costumes and conveniences in games like these, however i don’t appreciate being blackmailed into paying by locking features of the game.

I would even be fine with b2p or p2p atleast those models are honest with the customer.

One of the staff members replied in another topic looks like they are unsure if their current premium method will be on international at all or not.