Tree of Savior Forum

TOS(Eng. Ver) 2nd Beta Test Schedule

Smart move, IMC. Resellers will get nothing, while people who actually want to participate can get in.

1 Like

i have the same messenger. Does it mean i have 1st cb key?
but i dont have any about key mail.

no limit here we go! calling all friends… need backup!!

1 Like

If you used the key on Steam ToS will still be in your library which you can load up and presumably patch on the 27th without additional registration.

3 Likes

Looks like we can bring our old guilds back!

1 Like

Forget constantly pandering and interacting with the community, this is kind of news I want.

8 Likes

OH YASSS!~ <3 :green_heart: :blue_heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :heart_decoration: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :tada:

3 Likes

I’m so hyped right now! HA HA HA HA HA

Looks like we can bring our old guilds back!

Hell yea!!!

thanks no limit wow thanks no limit wow thanks no limit wow

What a news… 22 years of me staying alive finally paid off. T_T < Tears of happiness.

2 Likes

I did not have my steam account linked to here, i just did when i tried to register for second cbt. I did not recieve any email or notification about 1st cbt key too.
how should i do now!? ;(

Very nice,

lets hope that this news will kill all the spammers and phishers by a heart attack.

dancing

2 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

• TAKING A 1 MONTH BREAK FROM DOTA2 !
2 Likes

I am very glad I stayed up late tonight. O_O

I’m hyping up on this love train !!

5 Likes

Thank you for the good news :smiley:

Already 2.8k inscription, this i"C"BT will be a nice stress test for the server :wink:

this is the only part im worry about since

[quote=“STAFF_J, post:1, topic:53093”]
6) For our github contributors and fan site managers

There will be no limit on the number of testers for our 2nd Beta Test so please register within the registration period.
[/quote] so is it everyone that gets to play no matter how many sign up or just the github people?

2 Likes