Tree of Savior Forum

TOS' Companion Maker Event: Goro

It’s different since Shepherd’s doggy will be a special one (like the Hawk to Falconers).
It’ll be nice though if someone who wins Goro can use it as a Shepherd :3

1 Like

I cant trust an creature that cant tell me where it’s truly from…

I mean, Japanese dog from Alaska wearing European style clothes on a Korean video-game…

nope, cant fool me…

that’s a popolion spy :satisfaction:

4 Likes

DOGOO A DOGO PET!! still red panda are the cutest x3 but DOGO is the meme!!!

Why can’t we have both? lol. We like ToS artstyle but we are not obligated to enjoy almost every mount to be a cutze-cutze-pie or something.

I don’t think mouts should be super badass loking monsters either, but I would enjoy more ‘balance’, mounts that would fit the world of ToS, but please kawaii fans eyes. The armadillo is the only choice of the new mounts that kinda fits

PS: I think the hipster outfit ruined the companion (even tho I love shibas)

Looks cute tho :3 Woner how hard is it gonna be to get this beauty

1 Like

After saviour costumes … incoming pet costumes

Rip roleplayers/wallet/tree of fashion

Wait… Is it too late to try and win this? How do I win it anyway? I WANT THE DOGE.

1 Like

I’m just wondering… is this actually mountable? I always kinda thought shepherd’s dogs won’t be mountable (maybe I’m totally wrong). …and especially with that umbrella on the side Goro doesn’t looks mountable for me either but who knows… they still can force a character on that I guess… XD

Anyway I just kinda hope it is the first sign that shepherd is coming lol… XD

1 Like

It’s so cute omg. I want one too ><

1 Like

tbh、I don’t know why the developers of Korean MMOs always have mainly mammals and birds as pets. TOS has such a large variety of monster types (e.g. weaver this weaver)

that could be used as a mount/companion-base, but I guess TOS does it like every generic MMO, only using RL/fantasy animals that don’t exist as ingame monsters/animals for pets/mounts.

Still sad that the lizard won but we got a Shiba-inu instead :sad:

I was so happy seeing a reptile win and was hoping for a non-generic, non-mammal companion.

Rocksodon? Hoglan? D:

2 Likes

Hoglan ok, I forgot that this guy even existed because nowadays, noone uses it anymore.

Rocksodon is more of a gimmick, it only exists as a cutscene boss and ET monster(which is kinda strange).
When I read the name rocksodon mentioned for the first time, I thought: “yay, a Loxodon companion!”(because Hangeul->Romaji transcription, could’ve been both, didn’t bother to check the hangeul; Loxodon is originally R-/Luxodon[룩소돈] and Rocksodon is originally R-/Laxdon/Lakseuhdon[락스돈])

Then, harsh reality presented me this obscenity of a monster and I thought “… yeah … totally not what I expected”

Kupole pet please

Is there a naked ‘goro’ ?

I do hope that Goro and even subsequent pets to be sold directly with TP and not locked behind RNG boxes.

7 Likes

Are we sure the owner/ winner of the contest gets free the pet too?

2 Likes

We will know in due course.

My opinion is that the winner(s) should get.

1 Like

It was mentioned that all winners will get the pet for free + title + 300tp. Hopefully things won’t change !:slight_smile:

WHAT?! You already have a lot of cute monsters in game, WHY, OH GOD WHY you can’t reuse these monsters as pet?!

A dog… it doesn’t make any sense

1 Like

There are dogs in the game… Aside from shepard data mined stuff, there’s also Laswii, a major NPC in the orsha side questline :tired::tired:

There’s a dachshund right next to the repair NPC in klaipeda too.