Tree of Savior Forum

TOS' Companion Maker Event: Goro

People want “macho things” in a game where all evils wear high heels.

If you complain you will have rainbows coming out when he walks.

:satisfaction:

Aunt IMC, let’s go for a “NEKO” in this game, so chubby to compete with the people to pet Klai’s kitten.

4 Likes

Great looking companion. Will there be another option of getting this pet aside from being chosen among the 10 ‘lucky players’?

I’d like a Lizard/Dragon as a pet someday, but one thing at time.

1 Like

I’m sure there will, since this one will be more popular than a dumb reskinned penguim lol.

@Anarth

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items/649700

New pet obtainable via companion tickets on KToS

Its an armadillo tho o3o. But close enough.

On topic: Im really liking the new dog companion design.

2 Likes

Ok, but I believe the true winner of the contest was the lizard, right?

Please change his clothes, make a Samurai Inu :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t like Goro’s outfit, it would be a lot better with the backpack. The model looks perfect, you did well with the animations. He looks so small though, is it really okay to ride it?

Anyway, I don’t mind it because I use only one slot for mountable companions and I’m waiting for my armored armadillo.
:satisfaction:

Okay, now there are people complaining about cute things in a cute MMO. Are you sure you shouldn’t be playing PoE instead?

2 Likes

I’ve just LOVED Goro!!! With or without outfits I’m just loving the idea of having one. Dog lovers unite!

[I read the comments and ppl complains a lot, throwing their frustrations and expectations and desires at everything the staff brings to us. You guys need to be at least respectful when exposing your wishes. IMC is trying, not the way we want nor as fast as we want, but trying. Just give a break throwing stones at them.]

3 Likes

fck my life and fck imc

2 Likes

cute, handsome boy!

This was a neat event. It’s weird that the votes weren’t really counted, but the dog is cute at least. I’m really excited to see more mounts and companions ingame.

Just a disclaimer, the event was a TOP 10 VOTE, not TOP 1.

They could’ve chosen the one with least amount of votes if they wanted to, most votes was never said to guarantee a pick.

If someone has a problem with those rules, naturally you should’ve criticized the rules before the competition ends, not after it since it’s pointless.

:tired:

Ten (10) lucky pets will be chosen for the opportunity based solely on user votes. However! The Dev team will decide who will be the one pet to become an in-game companion based on practicality and level of difficulty. Lucky for you, these top 10 pets will get the chance to submit more photos to melt our hearts before the final decision.

10 Likes

I was expecting a re-skinned laswi or whatever already existing dog in the game so I’m actually happy with the effort they’re putting on Goro. (Assuming said effort on Goro is not the reason why they’re behind on so many other things).

2 Likes

People play otaku game.
Complain that has otaku things.

-_-

5 Likes

what about shepherd? we will have 2 dog companions now?

1 Like

It’s not the problem, problem is there is ONLY otaku fanservice things. Some people want something more serious.

3 Likes

2018 is the year of the dog, so it makes sense that they picked a doggo among the others.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely adorable!
Goro and I are so flattered and thankful!

Thank you everyone! We can’t wait to see Goro team up with everyone in Tree of Savior!

squish_shoob

8 Likes

While I agree, I was a little thrown off by the outfit they chose to create Goro in I am not entirely disappointed.

I am very flattered and thankful they chose my Goro.

I was not expecting the fancy jacket and glasses, although that is what he is wearing in the final picture I submitted for him.

I do agree, I would have preferred a more rugged back-pack Goro… But I am still very very greatful that they chose him to begin with.

I am happy and excited to see how the final Goro looks in ToS.

shoobie_gift

11 Likes

This Goro is not just “cute” its perfect and I rly like that outfit but some say backpack was better so why not make outfits for pets and put em in gatcha? also fix pet AI :haha:

3 Likes

i like this dog companion thank you imc ! Could we get an option to disable the costume ? Just to have the choice to walk with him around with or whitout costume c: if not its fine still :'D <3

1 Like