Tree of Savior Forum

Top dps archers of the month?

The ranks in Broadhead/Bodkin/Barbed/Crossfire is all flavor, I just personally prefer broadhead for farming lepusbunnies.

But why scout in a pve build?

i didnā€™t realize the build Iā€™m following has the best DPS in PVE lol. looks like Fletcher C3 gonna have a bad time in the early stages of TOS.

flare shot is one of the only true aoe skills at lower ranks that requires only a single rank of investment, good for dungeons, good for mobbing, good for grinding truffles/evac/storage etc. The only downside of the skill is that the range is too small, but it ticks damage every half a second and hits every monster within its vicinity. If you used it on a stack of truffles, you could probably do 30-40k+ damage per truffle in a full duration, which is way more damage than any other skill can do pre-rank4.

Cloakā€™s extra move speed is also super useful for boss rushing, getting to world bosses, rare-mob farming, and general questing.

Thanks for this. Iā€™m a little confused (still new to the game) with Archer to Ranger and back to Archer, i thought once you go to Ranger you canā€™t go back to Archer, so how do i go about doing this? doesnā€™t it go Archer>Archer>Ranger>etc?

You can go back to any lower-ranked class at any given time.

So you can just do A1->R1->A2->Scout1 as your leveling path.

Thanks again! Iā€™m going to post this build on the subreddit to see if anyone has more insight. Most likely Iā€™m going to follow it because it makes the most sense. I just know this game isnā€™t as forgiving if you mess up on your builds.

Quick question, so I just got to level 15 and I get to ADVANCE to the next class. Is there a difference if I go A1>R1>A2 or A1->A2->R1? It just looks a little weird to go from A1->R1 back to A2. Or the reason we go from A1>R1 is so we have more skill variety then back to A2 for upgrades to A1 skills

hello mate i am going to open a new archer and planing to this build what stats u suggest for that build ?

Con = your char level/4

1:1 STR:DEX

I had a question with the skill build. I noticed that you put 1 skill point into certain skills like Oblique Shot, Critical Shot, Kneeling Shot, etcā€¦ Is the reason you put 1 into those skill is so you have more skills at your disposal? Wouldnā€™t it be better to put that 1 skill point into another skill to make it 5/5 instead of 4/5? i.e. Rank3 Archer 7/10 Full Draw, 1/10 Oblique, 1/5 Kneeling, 1/5 Heavy, would it be better to put those 3 SP into Full Draw to make it 10/10?

No, oblique shot 1 gives you the highest damage for SP cost, and if you attribute it up it scales with your physical attack and elemental damage. Your oblique shots will be doing like 2k+ damage on two targets for an sp cost of 8, it replaces your auto attack essentially.

I usually have 1 point in everything, extra points in full draw past level 7 doesnā€™t amount to anything