Tree of Savior Forum

Token privileges or non-token punishment? Please, be nice

I thinks it’s happening more often with the low population, but this is something that as a free user is starting to bother me.

It’s fine that token users have privileges, but everyone should know that those are privileges. It’s a privilege that you can enter an additional time to the dungeons, but shouldn’t be a punishment for free players to enter less times.

I have the impression that I’m being left out of some parties (specially ET) due to me not having a token, and as such not be able to do “all” the runs. I can understand that the team composition isn’t good, that my level isn’t high enough, even that my build doesn’t fit because the content is very complex, but not this.

Guys, let’s think a bit different: as a token user you have an extra run, it’s not that you have 2 runs or you must do all or nothing, you have 1+1. It’s better for everyone to run ET once every day than push your luck trying to run it twice a day.

Please, be nice and let everyone enjoy all the content and have access to everything, even though it isn’t in the same quantity as other people.
This is a community matter. I don’t want IMC to remove that extra run for token users, but I don’t want to be left out because of this.

3 Likes

Been so many of these topics I am just going to link my old posts if we can’t necro instead of saying the same thing over and over. If you are trying to have a civil discussion here about it just know anyone left is either already past wits end on these issues or does not care embracing it.

7 Likes

I won’t even bother with the number of dungeons entries, what bother me is the market access and the Team Storage, which is being reworked on KR so we will get it here too I hope, but still, not being able to store silver and losing it at 4 stars maps because of that is not funny.

Prison of Savior or Tree of Slaves, pick a name.

9 Likes

I was initially confused because you said it’s okay for Token users to have a privilege but at the same time, your main complaint was non-Token users being “punished” for being without the said privilege.

If I understood correctly, you’re worried about some sort of discrimination from being in ET parties because of having 1 less run?

If that’s the case, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Even those with tokens without the proper ET build have this problem.

I can understand that it’s a hindrance if you have a stable group—but then again, if you do manage to organized a serious ET schedule, I’d assume you’re willing to invest in a token (it’s not that expensive in the market tbh).

The “full run with token” issue is probably the least concern you’ll have running ET.

edit:

Best you could do is make some friends and hop a ride on the lower floors

The boring part of all mmo is that you have to socialize to have acess of some in game content. Thats why I like mobas and just play dungeons in tos trough queue. I dont have all the day time to play, so I cant log in everytime my group calls. And I am very anti social too. :s I would like that imc give more attention to solo players q.q

1 Like

You’re being left out of ET runs because your character isn’t developed enough to do ET.

How do I know your character isn’t developed enough to do ET? Because if you can’t afford a couple million silver for a token you definitely have ■■■■ gear and low attributes.

15 Likes

Why do you always reply in such a manner that invites arguing? All you had to say was if you cant afford a few million silver tobuy a token then your not ready for ET if you cant even cough up that much silver lol

1 Like

I don’t see anyone arguing but you.

1 Like

If you think this is arguing then I don’t know what to say lol. You don’t have to be on the defensive all the time.

4 Likes

token are too expensive

You pay the same silver for one single lvl of a R8 attribute. It’s not expensive.

The boring part of all mmo is that you have to socialize to have acess of some in game content.

What the hell man.

7 Likes

sorry for ot

then why did you play massive multiplayer online?

1 Like

I really want to know what’s so difficult about buying a token, the price of a token in this game is insanely cheap considering it is a monthly item (approximately 10 dollars USD?).

All my guildies who play for free have token, some actually bought TP but they never used it to buy token only for costumes.

It actually blows my mind that you are still not able to buy a token when you can enter ET already…I don’t even know why you want to run ET because you are supposed to reroll the cubes, otherwise you will be spending maybe 2 months or more just to get a single piece.

5 Likes

I just play cause I like mmorpg. But generally the community takes the game too serious so if you want be useful to a group u have to play a lot. I don’t have much free time :confused: I am a casual player

5 Likes

Everything is solo-able except ET, is that not enough?

If you like solo then focus on questing instead of dungeons, or just play classes that can solo dungeon effectively like pyro linker or hoplite3.

1 Like

Game should had been p2p from the start, now it became p2w because of tokens and selling other tp items for silver. And yes, right now is “non-token punishment”, you simply can’t play without a token, as simple as that.

It may look like imc offered the game as free but it really isn’t. Look at all the restrictions without a token: Take forever to learn a skill attribute and retrieve silver from market, less dungeon runs, market penalty, and etc… Now you can obviously see what imc is doing. The game is only free for you to try out, not for you to play. If you wanna play, grab a token, buy from tp shop or use silver to buy from others, it doesn’t really matter to imc, all they want is at least $10 monthly income from each active player.

1 Like

Mostly I just want to be able to spend $60 for lifetime token status.

4 Likes