Tree of Savior Forum

To warlock users is mastema better now than pole?

1 Like

Koreans get More events, more silver, more exp, more exp tomes, and more dungeon runs. Because they cannot make new accounts - their accounts are bound to their phone numbers/ssx or something.

1 Like

Ok thx for the info, I apreciated it

1 Like

Iā€™d add that they are most likely required (and supported) by their publisher to run these events and honor content release schedules like R8. Since the Steam version of the game is self-published, when they are crunched for time by contract requirements we get put on the back burner.

What a bull****. Almost no one creating new account, because for what? Other regions have worse administration - thats all.

Still i dont understand why we cant have more silver from dungeons, events etc.

Im a new player and never taste a warlockā€¦can u gimme clear info?

1. Does levelling up PoA skill also larger the aoe size??

2. How exactly PoA work?? What is the DoT duration??

3. The new mastema attributeā€¦do we have to keep the enemy inside the circle to get the extra hit?? Or we have to deal the initial first hit and the monster will get extra damage even when they step outside the mastema aoe??

4. Will Drain increase the spirit auto attack damage? Or the damage is equal to DTā€™s damage??

1. Nope, itā€™s only increase the pole duration and damage, not the AoE size

2. PoA work similar like pyroā€™s fire pillar, but if the monster move away after they get first hit by PoA, they still receive DoT. I donā€™t really know how much the DoT duration since itā€™s hard to test, but as far as I c the DoT damage not as strong as the full hit PoA

3. Donā€™t really know since mastema attribute didnā€™t hit us yet, but as far as we see from videos it seems we only have to deal the first hit and the monster still receive DoT even after step outside the aoe, like you said.

4. This one I wondering too, still no clear info about how this skill worksā€¦ thereā€™s only few videos who test this skillā€¦

anyone knows how much attribute this warlock has on his mastema? right now im saving money for mastema in r8 as a secondary dps option after fc.

Mastema can be resistedā€¦ and Pole of Agony can do x2 damage if you take the mob out of the pole and then you bring it back in, the dot and the pole will do separated dmg